Sign in to follow this  
BlueLineFish

Static Steel @ OB on Sunday 7/15

With everyone bringing out their new carbines, I think I'm going to have to beg my wife to let me go out and play. My new AR needs to be broken in too.

Yeaaaaaaah! Caving in to the pressure...

i was planning on going down berm on the 100 yard pit to fire a few rounds off to see if my un-sighted red dot I just put on is close ( after getting permission from the match director, and after 9 am )

Alec,

I'm not sure at what distance the Black Powder League will start it's Qualification Match tomorrow in Pit #7 (100 yards). Black Powder League Chairman is Board of Trustees member Lance Brunner. See Lance to find out IF and WHEN you might be able to use any part of the 100 yard Pit.......

Alec,

I'm not sure at what distance the Black Powder League will start it's Qualification Match tomorrow in Pit #7 (100 yards). Black Powder League Chairman is Board of Trustees member Lance Brunner. See Lance to find out IF and WHEN you might be able to use any part of the 100 yard Pit.......

oh duh, forgot 3rd sunday was black powder, i'll ask just to get into a pit and fire off a few before the match starts, if not- no big deal

oh duh, forgot 3rd sunday was black powder, i'll ask just to get into a pit and fire off a few before the match starts, if not- no big deal

Cool Beans Bro----I just didn't want you to get into a bind NEEDING to putz with sighting at a long distance if Lance starts with Pistols @ 25 yards......

I think I'm doing Shotgun tomorrow, then I'll swing around and say a big hello to you guys! C U in the AM!