MikeL417

Attention! Steer clear of these people.

I'm interested to hear if anybody else has had an interaction with this business. April 23rd I ordered an AICS stock for my .308 Remington 700. I asked the seller how long it would take to receive it to which I was informed several weeks. Several weeks went by and I received nothing. I emailed the company to no reply. A few emails later I got a mass email stating that a fraudulent credit card transaction had led to the bank shutting down their transactions pending investigations and that the internet site would be shutting down until further notice. I was mad but followed the advice in the email to ride it out making sure I would be able to take care of this if it was a scam. A week later the site was back up for business but nothing was being done about my item. I sent about 5 more emails before finally 3 months later, July 16th I sent a threatening email (I keep sending emails because the site allows for email contact only. No addresses or phone numbers to call. Shady right?). I got a reply the 17th to, "file a chargeback" I would not be receiving my item. After all this I had to go to my bank and spent over an hour on the phone and filling papers to get my 800+ dollars back. This site is takepointgear.com and I suggest that all my like minded brothers/sisters on NJGF steer clear of this site. If anybody has any more information to back this or dispute it please comment. Great customer service? I think not. I currently await my money as the bank is conducting an investigation...... Mad

Mike

Did you try call them?

I put the name in the middle so people would read it and understand why I'm bashing them.

Mike

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Sometimes a voice can accomplish more than emails...

Whats the point of a call when the vendor tells you to go file a chargeback?

I agree... No contact info is an instant no go with me.... I'm a pretty savvy internet shopper, but that screams bs.

Well just looking at their website I would have said "PASS" and gone with a different vendor.

So berate him... Better yet, report him to the bbb.... While your at it on the bbb, check to see if he has any complaints, etc... Make him miserable.... ;) Destroy him.... Lol.

As for the number.... Let's just say I can be good at what I do.... But that one was ez... :)

How the hell did you get that number? Yeah he basically said flat out that he would not send me the item so file a charge-back which I did so no point in me calling... I'd berate him verbally if I called lol

Mike