Next year is when we will elect a new Governor.

And it looks like our buddy Lou '10 round mag' Greenwald 'could' be a contender......

....oh joy.....

but then again, other than Sweeney or Van Drew I don't know of any 'gun friendly' Dem's in NJ.

http://usaslate.org/newjersey/rising-democrat-star-lou-greenwald-says-he-hasnt-decided-on-a-governor-run-yet-3.html

It's possible, although he doesn't have the name recognition of Corey Booker.

No... The South Jersey candidate for Governor will be whoever George Norcross says it will be. I have a feeling that he would prefer Senator Sweeny.

It's possible, although he doesn't have the name recognition of Corey Booker.

No... The South Jersey candidate for Governor will be whoever George Norcross says it will be. I have a feeling that he would prefer Senator Sweeny.

Who is George Norcross? Sounds like some kind of mafioso...

South Jersey Democratic political boss...........want pro gun bills to pass in the legislature of NJ? get him on our side.

Is there a North Jersey political boss? I like Norcross because he pisses off the Northern Jersey Dem's, who are the worst of the worst when it comes to anti gunners.

South Jersey Democratic political boss...........want pro gun bills to pass in the legislature of NJ? get him on our side.

I was thinking the same thing this morning on my ride to work. Most of his cronies seem to be relatively pro-gun (FUDD at worst). Has anyone ever tried reaching out to him. Frank? Is this something NJ2AS might want to explore?

I didn't realize Sweeney was gay.

I see what you did there... :lol:

Next year is when we will elect a new Governor.

And it looks like our buddy Lou '10 round mag' Greenwald 'could' be a contender......

....oh joy.....

but then again, other than Sweeney or Van Drew I don't know of any 'gun friendly' Dem's in NJ.

http://usaslate.org/...-run-yet-3.html

Read Greenwalds Facebook page. Another Lautenmummy!

Is there a North Jersey political boss? I like Norcross because he pisses off the Northern Jersey Dem's, who are the worst of the worst when it comes to anti gunners.

Well, Greenwald isn't from the north, and he's up there with the worst north Jersey Dems for anti gun-ness.

But to answer your question, yes there are political bosses in North Jersey, but they are usually county based and therefore not as powerful as Norcross who has juice in a good chunk of South Jersey. The Republicans in the northwest counties have open primaries because they do not have any political bosses.