I saw a review of this in American Handgunner. They called it a remarkable engineering feat, which I call questionable. It is impressive, but remarkable? I'd call the space shuttle, or sub 20nM semiconductor processes a remarkable feat of engineering.

Do you think two 8-round magazines is NJ legal--since each magazine is less than 15 rounds?

Chill out post nazi, if the moderators want to remove it they can. I have only been a member for about a month

Easy dude.. While I am not against topic coming up now and again, especially for new member's like yourself and others who may not have seen it, there are 2 things to remember.

#1. Nazi?? Knock off the keyboard commando crap yourself please.

#2. Read the rules on starting a thread and just posting a link and no description or comments on why you though it was a like others would be interested in reading.

Easy dude.. While I am not against topic coming up now and again, especially for new member's like yourself and others who may not have seen it, there are 2 things to remember.

#1. Nazi?? Knock off the keyboard commando crap yourself please.

#2. Read the rules on starting a thread and just posting a link and no description or comments on why you though it was a like others would be interested in reading.

Wow I guess no one on here has a sense of humor. And I apologize for not putting in my input, ive never came across such a rule on any forum i belonged to. Figured its self explanitory

At first read, I thought the "Post Nazi" quip was kinda funny too. But then I thought about how I have noticed a distinct change in tone on the forum since I joined over two years ago. I don't post much, but I read most of the threads here and I think over the past 6-12 months there is a different undertone to many comments and discussions. I could be wrong, but it seems like the forum is beginning to trend towards a lot of other gun forums where people flame each other incessantly over minutiae. I really like this forum because people are generally courteous and, as a relatively new shooter, it is nice to be able to ask questions without getting laughed at.

And that is a general statement I thought I'd offer seeing how the issue of etiquette was brought up, not an attack on any specific comment above.

Having said that, I have no opinion on the 1911. I don't own one and am not really interested in them.