High Exposure

Custom Vang Comp 12g barrels for Mossberg Shotguns on Sale

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=5usuk9jab&v=001IP2wby2XJMIB2h_rudhFSQYEMDo9thTWQbAlrWmA_d6GVtlR1yFHoDa-wg_JaED1er2U8nd0VjzKzOugTw9RXOzdXlCzzGxPB_H3fS45CqTo-PJAZn_kOg%3D%3D

For all of you Mossberg fans that have always wanted the best shotgun barrels ever made at an affordable price.

You may thank me later.

Ray Ray,

These are stock cylinder bore Mossberg barrels that have been reprofiled, back bored, and had the forcing cone extended. They are safe for slugs and shot.

I have one for a Rem 870. With any ammo I feed it, it consistantly shoots a pattern at 25 yards that I can cover with the palm of my hand and 00 buck will leave a slug size hole under 10 yards. It makes all buck shot patterns tighter than Flight Control type rounds.

The sale includes a barrel, stainless steel mag follower and a jumbo Mossberg safety.

These barrels are simply amazing.

Trust me.

Not sure if it's really needed. BUT, if you had the coin and wanted something top-tier than I guess so. Only issue I see is that these look like they would only work for standard 500's. Not 500 Persuaders or 590's.

Ray Ray,

These are stock cylinder bore Mossberg barrels that have been reprofiled, back bored, and had the forcing cone extended. They are safe for slugs and shot.

These are standard Mossberg barrels professionally enhanced internally by Vang Comp. A good gunsmith who knows shotgun barrelwork can perform the same type of work if you want your personal barrel tuned for softer shooting and tighter patterns. Mossberg barrels are made in their Torreon, Mexico plant by Elamex.

My Mossberg 590A1 is a full custom job done by Hans Vang from Vang Comp. Its a great shotgun. It was also my first shotgun. The things he does to the barrel (porting, back boring, etc) do make a difference in how it shoots and performs.

Thanks for the heads up on the special. I do not have a Mossy 500 sitting around but may buy a barrel for a future project. Its a great deal not to pass up.

Thanks Again for sharing!

My Mossberg 590A1 is a full custom job done by Hans Vang from Vang Comp. Its a great shotgun. It was also my first shotgun. The things he does to the barrel (porting, back boring, etc) do make a difference in how it shoots and performs.

Thanks for the heads up on the special. I do not have a Mossy 500 sitting around but may buy a barrel for a future project. Its a great deal not to pass up.

Thanks Again for sharing!

Pics sir, please

These are standard Mossberg barrels professionally enhanced internally by Vang Comp. A good gunsmith who knows shotgun barrelwork can perform the same type of work if you want your personal barrel tuned for softer shooting and tighter patterns. Mossberg barrels are made in their Torrean, Mexico plant by Elamex.

You my friend are a plethora of useful information. I'm not pleased that my Mossy's barrels are made In Mexico,

Ray-Ray,

It is no coincidence that Mossberg's facility in Eagle Pass, TX is within a mile or so of the U.S./Mexico border. Many small parts for Mossberg's are built in the Torreon facility, then shipped to Eagle Pass for final assembly. The Torreon facility was opened in the late 80's.

If you send a Mossberg barrel in for service, you ship them to the Eagle Pass location for refurbishment.

I just ordered one for a future project. FYI, the barrels being used are not brand new. The state of Cali seized a bunch of shotguns and destroyed the receivers. Vang Comp got the barrels for next to nothing. They are on special b/c of this. John, the guy who I spoke to, told me the barrels are in great shape but dont expect a brand new factory Mossy barrel. They took the used barrels and did their magic on them.