Apehanger13

Ammo From Sportsmansguide

Nope, I've ordered thousands of rounds without a hitch....

Just can't buy little $13 pic rails because it can be mounted on the all so evil assault weapon. Ironic ain't it?

Just orderd some Ammo from them.Any problems I should have to worry about.I can not find in this forum if they need my FID or not.So far no one has contacted me about it. Stay safe

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Just can't buy little $13 pic rails because it can be mounted on the all so evil assault weapon. Ironic ain't it?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Wait. What? Please explain.

I needed this little pic rail mount that goes on an AR handle to allow you to put accessories on and stuff. It was on sale for a good price of $13 or something like that. Within the same order, I bought 1500 rounds of Winchester 223 and a bunch of ammo cans. There was no ban code on the part at the time so figured, why not. They actually called me to say they couldn't ship that part of the order. It was a lady and I politely read her the riot act and asked to speak to he owner which she said no. . I even told her there was no restriction code and she said they made a mistake in the catalog....

Sooooo, it was ok to stock up on ammo, but not ok for a little piece of metal to mount a scope. They won't sell you even a dust cover... I've bought barrels and all kinds of stuff. And that was fine.

I love the owner, he's funny as hell. But their rules compared to any other online dealer is nuts! Go figure.

Wait. What? Please explain.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I dont think it was the just the state this ime, but somebody pissed in their ear about something and they said screw it. There are no laws of such. Just their rule....

I hate this state more by the day.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I needed this little pic rail mount that goes on an AR handle to allow you to put accessories on and stuff. It was on sale for a good price of $13 or something like that. Within the same order, I bought 1500 rounds of Winchester 223 and a bunch of ammo cans. There was no ban code on the part at the time so figured, why not. They actually called me to say they couldn't ship that part of the order. It was a lady and I politely read her the riot act and asked to speak to he owner which she said no. . I even told her there was no restriction code and she said they made a mistake in the catalog....

Sooooo, it was ok to stock up on ammo, but not ok for a little piece of metal to mount a scope. They won't sell you even a dust cover... I've bought barrels and all kinds of stuff. And that was fine.

I love the owner, he's funny as hell. But their rules compared to any other online dealer is nuts! Go figure.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Uh, how'd you talk to the owner? Did someone buy it back from the large faceless French company that bought it years ago?

No, I never said I did. I was told no... If the guy in front of he catalog is still the owner, yes, he's funny as hell. Have you ever read his descriptions years ago? Funny as hell. But no, never spoke to the guy...

Uh, how'd you talk to the owner? Did someone buy it back from the large faceless French company that bought it years ago?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Geeze, at least you got that. I just get ads and catalogs. Maybe they are trying to tell you something.... ;)

With all the crap advertisements I got in the box from them, I am sorely disappointed that I didnt get a sample of tide with my purchase. I did however get a sample of deodorant... That company has no shame in selling post order advertisements.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Typos courtesy Apple...

They won't sell you an AR front site tool or .50BMG ammo either. When my membership was up for renewal a few months ago, I told them I wouldn't renew or purchase from them anymore do to their anti-2nd Amendment stance towards NJ. aven't bought anything from them since.

I understand.. but sometimes the frustration is outweighed by the need. I needed a new pair of duty boots this year. They had the ones I wanted for a real good price... (Rockports, usually a couple hundred bux), on sale for $40.. Just couldn't pass that up. As for the membership, unless you shop there a lot, it's not worth it... But I use to buy a lot from them and got my fees back real fast in savings.

They won't sell you an AR front site tool or .50BMG ammo either. When my membership was up for renewal a few months ago, I told them I wouldn't renew or purchase from them anymore do to their anti-2nd Amendment stance towards NJ. aven't bought anything from them since.

I understand.. but sometimes the frustration is outweighed by the need. I needed a new pair of duty boots this year. They had the ones I wanted for a real good price... (Rockports, usually a couple hundred bux), on sale for $40.. Just couldn't pass that up. As for the membership, unless you shop there a lot, it's not worth it... But I use to buy a lot from them and got my fees back real fast in savings.

Yep, understand. Just really irks me.

So are pic rails illegal in NJ???

Typos courtesy Apple...