Sign in to follow this  
dmnj

Free NJ gun legal Q&A at RTSP

I took a look around and didn't see a thread on this anywhere yet, maybe I missed it but RTSP is having a free legal Q&A event on 9/27. Here's their description from Facebook:

"Have a nagging question related to NJ Gun laws? Curious about how many rounds we are allowed in a magazine? Can you take ownership of a firearm that is willed to you with an FFL? Well... we have good news! One of NJ's premier Firearm Attorneys will be hosting a Q&A on September 27th for RTSP and our customers! This is a free event so please read the photo below for my questions!"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=446634165387791&set=a.198859283498615.71429.194343510616859&type=1&theater

I'm sure a lot of the basic questions are covered numerous times on the forums here already, but figured someone might be interested.

There are those of us that do not (and will not ever) belong to facebook. Heresy, I know, but could you disclose who this legal eagle is? My guess would be Nappen.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Free NJ gun legal Q&A

It's free? Really? I'd charge at least $100 for all the answers you'd have to give over a 2 hour session:

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No.

I don't think that I have ever heard Pisano speak, but I have spoken to his partner and saw him testify at the public OGAM hearing and was mightily impressed with Needleman. Kudos to RTSP for providing the platform and to Pisano for taking part. Should be a productive evening.

Adios,

Pizza Bob