Sign in to follow this  
P4Plenty

Need Night Sights Installed XD

Thanks for wasting your time and mine but I still have no idea what RTSP is maybe next time you take the time to do all that you can actually just tell me the name. Thanks

Pretty snippy for an FNG looking for info. Think you could have taken that info and went with it?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rtsp+gun

I did google RTSP and came up with nothing about guns. It would have taken him less time to just type the web address then to deliberately try and be a smart ass. I have no time for internet tough guys. If you arent trying to help dont comment on it.

I did google RTSP and came up with nothing about guns.Apparently it wasnt too difficult (see lmgtfy link) It would have taken him less time to just type the web address then to deliberately try and be a smart ass.At that point all he was doing was reiterating what a previous reply had stated given your answer was "where" as if you missed that OGG had mentioned the location. I have no time for internet tough guys. He wasnt being a tough guy and he was trying to help. Perhaps your perception is skewed If you arent trying to help dont comment on it. For someone who was asking for help your response to djg was bs. The community is here to help, not to serve.

P4P - check your attitude

http://njgunforums.c...firearms-range/

They are a supporting vendor of this very forum. Before you go off half cocked, at least (at the very least) search the forum.

Had I taken one second instead of just reiterating what one of the respondents had said, I would have sent you to another guy in your area. But you've shown your true colors and I would rather not have someone saying "Oh DJG sent me" and you make me look bad because you're a...