Tactical Turtle

anyone with a drill press and a set of taps

Just finished my ak variant build and used a flush mount receiver block. The problem at hand is the block is only held on by one nut and bolt. If there is someone close to Jackson nj with some experience drill and tapping holes I have an idea how to fix this. I doubt the block is gonna walk out but just to be safe I want to do this. So if your local and willing to help send me a pm. I'll bring beer and pizza

I used to tap parts at my fathers machine shop but we had a pneumatic tapping head that was not user controlled, it would automatically tap on the down stroke and auto reverse and back out. While drilling holes I like a drill press for precision, but if you have a good and plum hole to start with, I'd hand tap it, with a drill press you do risk irregular threads. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got ya, I have a cheap one in the garage, not sure where your located but I'm in Sayreville, so if in the area and you wan't to use it let me know, even if you needed to borrow it for a few days that's cool with me..Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk