fmtek

Kriss Vector CRB

Hey guys and girls. Does anyone own one? I was able to hold one at Luciano's and I really like it. And I like the fact that it takes glock 21 mags, which I already have a few of.

Any reasons not to buy one? This will mostly be a range toy. I don't think I would be using it for home defense or anything. I think it's just a really cool design and rifle.

Thanks,

-Frank

I was leaning towards an HK USC but ultimately decided on a new 870 fully accessorized and ammo added on, a fully equipped Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 w/Nikon Monarch scope, Harris ultra-light hinged bipod, Viking Tactical sling, etC. AND A Saiga 12 w/ a ton of magazines and accessories for about the same price a USC and accessories would cost. ... and that would not include the EOTech / Aimpoint I'd need for the USC, at least two cases of ammo, etc.

But I saw the Kriss and the Beretta and the HK and they are right up my alley,I like them a lot, range toys are a lot of fun.

I'm holding off for now. Gotta put together the $2g's this thing is going to cost. Plus, like stated above, the 16" barrel has lost it's appeal to me.

I need to move out to PA. More fun stuff out there! Lol.

I'd love to own one without that stupid fake silencer thing at the end of it...

Yeah, exactly. After seeing vids on the real one, I'm starting to rethink buying one. Im glad I didn't rush into getting it. It seems fun as hell, but that dildo at the end ruins it. Lol.

I had the same feelings a few years back with the PS90. Love the p90, but can't buy one that has that long barrel at the end.

Anyone own a FNH FS2000? That "legal" barrel isn't to bad is it?

Hi guys, just purchased one at Luciano's , actually my wife's Christmas present to me. Boy do I have a keeper. (Yes, the girl and the gun)The kriss is very well made and does shoulder well and repeatably. Zero recoil or rise. Double taps are easy for anyone. Fed ~600 rounds. Not a glitch with Winchester white box. Be back out there Wednesday at cherry ridge. Caused a commotion last weekend.

One nit, you have to remove the eotech to fit in the cheap-ass case they come in. That's going in the trash, or 10/22 duty. And Luciano's was spectacular. It was the aforementioned girl's first handgun on her very own shiny new permit. Business was bangin' with a lot of desperation in people's faces. Quite a few rank amateurs as well. No sure if they help our cause. But good to see a shop not gouging on anything. They even had .50 BMG hornady at prices lower than online. She asked if my future Christmas present was there and I couldn't resist. Saved on a second nics. So everybody won.

Anyone own a FNH FS2000? That "legal" barrel isn't to bad is it?

my same friend that owns the Kriss, owns a FS2000. As a shorter guy (only 5'6"), it felt really good to hold. The trigger, IMO, really sucks. Feels like a long, heavy double action pull every time since the firing mechanism is so far away from the actual trigger.