Malsua

When toys were toys and boys were boys

Anyone recall "Edison Giocattoli"?

Very realistic, youd load the mags with special cap strips...

I had an AWESOME O/U that you would put caps in the shells, a sniper rifle and a Luger with a silencer!

http://www.edisongiocattoli.it/

Yeah, post #11 above...

The one in the video above was before my time... we played with these:

The steel Tonkas were great! I got sent to the principals office in kindergarten for clocking another kid in the head with a Tonka dumptruck. Good times :)

I had those water guns. Loved them to death.

I had a bunch of entertec water guns. My favorite was a Mac 10 that has a threaded suppressor on it and a folding stock.

Also had the rpg launcher.

My favorite toy gun I had was a metal and wood bolt action replica. It had a spring loaded dummy round in it so when you opened the action you could see the bullet.

The kids on the block who I played guns with would make fun on my "old man gun"

Kid next door had a lever action that make a cool "FOOM" sound. Always wanted one like that.

I had the same "old man gun"! It was very realistic, wood and metal, I friggin loved that thing I used to carry it everywhere!

Found a pic on the internet.

The Johnny Eagle Lieutenant 1911 came with one magazine & 6 rounds. The rounds were loaded into the spring-loaded magazine, just like the real thing. You pulled the slide back to rack a round in the chamber. When the hammer fell, it drove a firing pin forward, which struck the base of the shell, which popped the sping-loaded projectile out of the case and down the barrel. (They didn't go very far though, but had enough oompf for a basement setting.) You had to manually rack the slide for each shot. It was exactly the same size dimensionally of a real 1911.

o_8pariNRP2PcnuHm.jpg