mattio41

Private - Gun Buy Back Program !!!!

Pen buy back, let the democrats in nj know we will have an amnesty period when they can turn in their pens, after that they cannot possess or transport a pen within nj or at least within 500 feet of a public building. Afterwards we will have pen buybacks, no questions asked, think of all the heartache that can be stopped, think of all your income that you can keep!

Why are you blaming the harmless pen? Everyone know its the paper that holds the words on it. The pen didn't do anything. Let's ban paper. The paper is the part that we read. The paper states the laws and takes away our rights. If we ban paper then those nice pens couldn't be used for evil anymore.

The only issue, you would have to limit it long guns, to individuals, so best bet would be FFL, but FFL would essentially have to stick their neck out on the line as they are the ones receiving firearms.... then the issue is, who is responsible for if guns are stolen.

It is an idea absolutely worth exploring, and I would suggest reaching out to Frank at NJ2AS. They have a subsection here, or go to their website, www.nj2as.com

it was an empty fiberglass tube........

I agree I feel it was staged... Just to show the public and bring light to how good buy backs are... They never tell us if its operable ... Also not sure if any rockets were brought in ... Not like you can go to Cabelas and order a case...