Sign in to follow this  
hiker88

LW-15 Polymer stripped lower available - 79.99

uggh, I want to pic up an AR but I'm not comfortable building one myself. This is a good deal on a stripped lower, and I saw their complete lowers are on BO and it says be prepared to wait 3-6 months for it to ship...Ah what to do, what to do....

And their site is temp. unavailable due to trafiic....

uggh, I want to pic up an AR but I'm not comfortable building one myself. This is a good deal on a stripped lower, and I saw their complete lowers are on BO and it says be prepared to wait 3-6 months for it to ship...Ah what to do, what to do....

Funny,

It was 4-8 weeks backorder yesterday on their website and now 3-6 months.

I have an AR with the LW-15 lower for a few months now. I like it very much , no problems so far. I ve shot over 500rds.

New Frontier mentioned on their facebook page recentlytha they re shipping a large order to Joe Bob in a few days!!!!!

you have to keep refreshing the screen... it's a pain in the ass, but it'll be well worth it IMO.

I personally can't wait to build my first AR. It'll be a long term project, but I'm stoked.

Just got an e-mail from them that they have my order but needed my ffl info, even though Masodon's info is on the order confirmation I got from them. Anyway I replied within like 2 seconds, hopefully they'll get it shipped out soon and I'll get a call from Joe or Nick :)

MC