70gto

Does Bravo Company sell to NJ?

Hi guys its late and this may sound ignorant, but do you guys know if Bravo Company will sell to NJ? The rifle im looking at seems NJ compliant as far as its got a muzzle brake on it and no evil bayonet lug, the only obvious thing I see is the adjustable stock. So is it possisible a NJ ffl can order it and pin the stock for me prior to transfer? If so are any of you guys FFL Licensed and are willing to do that? And no its not in stock but I would be willing to go on a backorder lst if they have one.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Actually it is early :). I think a decent amount of board members have bought uppers directly from Bravo Co.

(As I should have done in early Dec.)

Several of the vendors could receive the rifle and have it pinned (Arms and Ammo, Monmouth Arms, Jet, etc).

If you come across a company (e.g. Cheaper than Dirt) that will not sell to NJ have it sent to an FFL in PA.

I had to do that for my AR.

DO u recommend any decent ones in Pa just over the line via rt 78? also how does it work, Do i order it and just have them send it there and they do the work and transfer it to your FFL in Jersey or would they have to order the rifle for me?

There is Heritage Guild and Sarco pretty much right next to each other. They are literally right off 78 in Easton. I'm also hoping to pick up one of their uppers. I have a feeling they won't be available for 4-6 months. From what I've read they are worth the wait.

Bravo ships to NJ... No eta on uppers . They are working fast as can be to make more. But to be honest unless you subscribe to an out of stock item and get the " in stock " email alert to your phone and have immediate access to a computer you aren't going to get one. I see items go in stock and out of stock within minutes. I got my upper mid Nov and it was like this for BCGs. I cannot even imagine how it is now with no uppers in stock.

I like their new Jack carbine, very nice they communicate via email but good luck trying to get a live person on the phone. in these crazy times. I think the only NJ non compliant thing id their stock, right?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M16-A4-AR15-Bravo-Company-Haley-Strategic-The-Jack-s/166.htm

I don't think bravo company ships complete rifles or complete lowers to NJ. At least that's what it says on their order from. Uppers are no problem and they'll pin and weld a brake if it's a 14.5 inch barrel. I don't think they do it on 16's I called and asked when I had ordered mine and they didn't do it. I mailed the upper to Paul (PK90) and he pinned and welded the brake and shaved the bayo lug for me.

I love the way that Jack rifle looks but I don't know if they'll send it to Jersey. Good luck.

BCM wouldn't sell me direct my lower so I ordered it from G&R without stock just buffer tube. Purchased stock later.

Another recommendation for G&R here.

Have them send you the lower without the stock.

gandrtactical.com

You can email them and have them put you on their waiting list.

They will be receiving some Jack carbines too if that's what you want.

BCM wouldn't sell me direct my lower so I ordered it from G&R without stock just buffer tube. Purchased stock later.

they (BCM) will sell a lower to NJ, it just won't have any stock on it, if you order with a m4 or other adjustable stock, they won't send it, but with no stock, bare buffer yup....(they might send it with a stock to adco however if you explain it's getting pinned). I second the G&R tactical...that is where mine came from.