pjd832

Any shops in south jersey change pinned muzzle devices?

Im throwing in the towel and looking for help now lol...I thought it would be easy enough... Slowly grind the weld until the pin falls out .. Like on YouTube lol... Well I did that and I saw the pin.... Tried a VERY strong magnet and lightly tapping at the same time...and repeated over and over to no avail an am to the threads and it still won't turn.... It's a factory installed birdcage brake on a windham weaponry carbine length 556 if that means anything... Advice/reccomendations of someone close to Salem county...

Tried the heat already no bueno.... I have done this before and just dremmel till pin is wiggly strong magnet it pops out remove and reinstall and pin new brake.... This is crazy... I think I'm into the barrel threads... Unless there's a bushing inside the windham installed birdcage

Ok birdcage cut off turns out it was double pinned.... Top and bottom.... Now it's off but the barrel has what appears to be a threaded bushing on it making it too big for the pws fsc556 I'm trying to put on... Is this right I've never had a bushing on it before

Well the answer is yes if you ever come across a windham weaponry factory installed birdcage ... It's double pinned top and bottom... And there is a bushing on the barrel to make it larger for some odd reason lol