Johnny

Beretta 92FS Factory Mags at Midway $19.99

Is it wrong that I ordered these and a bunch of 9mm ammo even though I'm still waiting on a permit to buy my 92fs? Could get a call tomorrow or 6 months from now when all hanguns are sold out for good :)

Not wrong at all; I call it being prepared! Especially for some good factory mags on a sweet sale, get 'em while they're hot :)

(I even bought some M1 Garand en bloc clips on a good sale just because I expect to get a rifle from CMP later this year)

It's not a bad idea to own magazines (and ammo) in calibers you don't own. They are worth more to someone who needs them down the road in case of a shortage for you or the potential buyer.

Sorry for the bump, but as of now they're "Out of Stock, No Backorder." Website says they expect to be restocked on 2/14/13, so that's six days from now.

My personal review: I ordered 4 magazines and they are all identical to the factory mags that ship with the firearm, right down to the markings and baseplate. They have a "friction mark" where the finish is marred along one of the edges (will upload photo later), but they fit inside the mag well perfectly and feed rounds into the action 100% identically to the originals.

I would buy these again, and I highly recommend them to anybody who can get their hands on them once they get back in stock.