Big Jay

Is it "if" or "when" they grandfather?

This thread provided me absolutely nothing I am looking for. I was looking for maybe a little input and reassurance. Was hoping to hear something from members who were around for the 94' ban. What was the tone and similarities at that time? How was grandfathering handled during that time. Instead, it was taken completely out of context.

However, you can tell yourself that. Seems like people in this thread are telling themselves a lot of things to help them sleep at night. They also seem to enjoy insulting and taking cheap shots. Which is especially pathetic given its someone on their side. Even more pathetic is the libtards probably aren't even eating their own.

Someone asks a simple question for debate and you jump down their throat like a bunch of 16 yr old high school girls.

I hope you fellas get a life and get over yourselves.

I'm finished with this topic. I urge anyone who has something else to say about or to me to do it in person vs on an Internet forum

Seems as though your feathers got ruffled a little to easy. If you don't have thick skin, you may want to just go to another forum.

Just saying.....

Roflmao,,,, just too funny, I guess if people don't agree with your point of view, it's time to take your ball run home.

You made a post, all showing your willing to just give up, get called on it and **** and moan. Get over it, I'll rather have people who while we may be beaten down for the last few year,,say dating back to 66 and 68, but guess what, when my last breat is gone from me is when I give up and only then and that's exactly the kind of people that we need.

Now grow a pair and man up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you fellas get a life and get over yourselves.

I'm finished with this topic. I urge anyone who has something else to say about or to me to do it in person vs on an Internet forum

change your tampond before you go to sleep

With the incredible number of AR-15 rifles sold in weeks, the number of magazines that many have stated were 5yrs worth of inventory in days, and an absolutely unfathomable quantity of .223/5.56 sold... Someone want to run the numbers and probabilities on that???