NJ2AS News

NJ2AS Buses - Must Register by 1/18/13

*** REGISTRATION FOR BUSES TO RALLY CLOSES FRIDAY 1/18/13 ***

NOTE: I must commit to at least one bus per location by Friday. I may be able to additional buses if the demand warrants it, but I must ask everyone to register ASAP in order to lock in the location.

The NJ2AS would like to help to arrange transportation for anyone interested in taking a bus into Trenton for the Rally in support of the Second Amendment. We are EXTREMELY encouraged by the interest in this event. We cannot guarantee a seat on the bus, but what we can do is give you a chance to register on a first come first served basis, accept your payment in full on a contingency basis. We will be able to provide a bus as long as we get 56 prepayments per bus. If we are unable to get enough registrations to fill a particular bus, we will cancel the registration for those who have prepaid, and refund their payment.

The locations for registration are:

MONTVALE

BRIDGEWATER

CHEESEQUAKE

FORKED RIVER

ATLANTIC CITY

There will be separate registrations for each location. PLEASE be sure that you are registering for the correct location. If we receive a large number of registrations, we will add buses. We need 56 riders per bus to cover the cost. The charge for registration will be $20.00. The $20.00 will just about cover the charge from the bus company. We ask you PLEASE if you can, make an additional $10.00 donation to the general fund of the NJ2AS to help with other costs that we are incurring in the process of promoting THIS event, as well as all of our other campaigns.

Thank you in advance for your participation, cooperation and your generosity.

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

http://www.nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=615089&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Thank Frank,

I don't have the day off from work but I am doing what I can to get the day off, but registered for the bus ride in preparation I can get it off.

If not ill post up the info on the forum and gift my seat to someone on the forum with the agreement that either join the NJ2AS or make a donation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank Frank,

I don't have the day off from work but I am doing what I can to get the day off, but registered for the bus ride in preparation I can get it off.

If not ill post up the info on the forum and gift my seat to someone on the forum with the agreement that either join the NJ2AS or make a donation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, I'm not Frank :). My name is Rich and I have been helping with putting out the press releases for this event.

Hello all,

The responses to the buses for the rally have been going well and more and more people are signing up to take the bus. Due to the high demand, we will re-open the bus registration for a few more days. Please register As soon as possible, so that we know how many more buses we may need to add.

Got this e-mail this morning:

The following are the times the buses will be leaving from the various location for the rally on February8th. Please be at you bus location at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Due to the nature of the distance and rush hour traffic, the buses need to leave on time. Look forward to seeing everyone at the rally.

Montville 7:00am

Atlantic City 6:30am

Bridgewater 7:00 am both buses

cheesequake 7:00am both buses

Forked River 7:00am

Bullet Hole 7:00am

Montvale 6:30am

I'm not a morning person at all :lol: