Sign in to follow this  
Candide

What is the NJ2AS doing during this mess?

I know you guys are big on the contacting the towns that are screwing with extra paperwork but I'm just wondering what is going on to prevent these politicians from passing these bills that they keep submitting?

I think you guys are throwing the Feb 8 thing which I will be attending but wondering what the rest of us should be doing in your opinion? Obviously the calls and the letter writing to the politicians but anything else?

Ah, I'm just complaining on forums. Some of that stuff will never pass... right?

2h71m6b.jpg

Are you f'ing kidding me dude? How do you sit there and post on a forum like a hypocrite while quasi accusing someone of not doing their part because I asked a question about what they are doing as well as a question about if there is anything more we can do?

Did I misinterpret what you were doing or was that basically it?

Well you could call each one of your elected officials and ask them for a sit down face to face meeting to express your opposition to proposed legislation. That's what I'm doing, I figured if they want to force face to face ammo sales, I'd like to have a face to face conversation with them.

You may have misinterpreted a bit. I'm the guy who did this:

and

I've noticed humor tends to sway arguments better than anything.

NJ2AS is encouraging everyone to contact their elected officials and let them know you do not want any more "feel good" useless gun control laws.

I know, I've been doing that and been having others do the same. I was asking if there's amything else we can do.

Are you f'ing kidding me dude? How do you sit there and post on a forum like a hypocrite while quasi accusing someone of not doing their part because I asked a question about what they are doing as well as a question about if there is anything more we can do?

There's alot of that around here. Jackasses.

You may have misinterpreted a bit. I'm the guy who did this:

and

I've noticed humor tends to sway arguments better than anything.

mcbether, you're responsible for these videos!? Thank you so much for putting them together, I love 'em! Keep 'em coming!

Sign in to follow this