Sign in to follow this  
fatty

My M&P15 Sport

Thought I'd post some pictures of my plain jane M&P15 Sport.

Additions to the rifle:

Magpul MOE Pistol Grip + Handguard

Ranier Arms Raptor Ambidextrous Charging handle

Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot

post-5071-0-86992000-1358550264_thumb.jpg

post-5071-0-14657700-1358550272_thumb.jpg

post-5071-0-75809100-1358550277_thumb.jpg

post-5071-0-60957300-1358550285_thumb.jpg

For you lefty shooters, I've found that the Ranier Arms ambidextrous charging handle functions very well and really helps. The stock charging handle cut up my fingers pretty bad and was insanely uncomfortable. The raptor is VERY comfortable to manipulate and feels much more solid.

post-5071-0-78612700-1358550291_thumb.jpg

post-5071-0-69634700-1358550303_thumb.jpg

post-5071-0-92506400-1358550297_thumb.jpg

Didn't want to go all crazy with parts since this is just my range toy, but it's I can say it was well worth every penny.

im glad i got my sport too before all this happened. when do you shoot at bullethole ?

I used to go early on saturday mornings, but now it's almost impossible to get a port on weekends without a 1+ hour wait. Last time I waited over 1.5 hours.

The next time will most likely be on a weekday if I'm off from work early.

Its added on that thread but it shows up as a thumbnail pic lol... almost embarassed to have it on there with all those top shelf ARs

Dont be embarrassed bro! I love my M&P Sport. It was my first AR and I learned a lot about the platform, and now I'm working on my first build. Absolutely awesome range toy and shoots like a dream.

Yup nothing to be embarrassed about bro, that's a sweet Ar I'm sure atleast 10 people on this forum wished they had that. I know I wish I bought the sport when it was available.

You know what's the best part about your Ar? --- even if 100 Ar's are on the table you would still know which one yours IS, because you made it your style. :)

I used to go early on saturday mornings, but now it's almost impossible to get a port on weekends without a 1+ hour wait. Last time I waited over 1.5 hours.

The next time will most likely be on a weekday if I'm off from work early.

i usually go saturday mornings around 10-11:30 , wait is maybe 15 minutes and i stay for an hour. If GFH is there the wait is a little longer, sometimes theres a few stalls open.