Sign in to follow this  
diamondd817

Pro 2A Rally in Albany Was Huge

The negativity around here is incredible.

What the hell are you talking about? I've been pushing people to get involved as much as I can, but in the case of NY, doing something AFTER they passed the law is nearly worthless. To say nothing of the fact that NYC basically controls the state. For them, the courts are the only method to fix it. Which part of that is negative as opposed to realistic?

What the hell are you talking about? I've been pushing people to get involved as much as I can, but in the case of NY, doing something AFTER they passed the law is nearly worthless. To say nothing of the fact that NYC basically controls the state. For them, the courts are the only method to fix it. Which part of that is negative as opposed to realistic?

The NY law was passed in a closed session as part of a back room deal with the Governor. There was no chance for gun owners to oppose it. Kind of like the OGAM law in NJ.

I'm not saying that you're wrong about the courts, since that's likely the only way anything will change in NJ too, but the NY law wasn't passed because gun owners sat on their hands.

The NY law was passed in a closed session as part of a back room deal with the Governor. There was no chance for gun owners to oppose it. Kind of like the OGAM law in NJ.

I'm not saying that you're wrong about the courts, since that's likely the only way anything will change in NJ too, but the NY law wasn't passed because gun owners sat on their hands.

This is so sad. Our republic was formed on the basis that mob rule (majority rule) of any one group or party cannot trample on the minority's rights, liberties, and freedom. This is nothing but an attack by a wayward government that ignores the law of the land (Constitution), violating the civil rights of a minority group, aka "gun owners and those that support the 2A".