Iggyort

NY Dem pleads with Repub not to share confiscation plans

I agree. Every law professor/teacher, specifically constitutional law professors I have ever met seem to be opposed to the concept of personal freedoms and liberty, are in favor of government regulation, or outright oppose the constitution. It is almost like they study 'laws' and the constitution solely to find ways around it or to circumvent it. Of course I am not saying this is true with all, but just based on my personal interactions with a handful of the above type people.

Exactly. It's one of those conflict of interest things. Make laws so that only a lawyer/judge can "interpret" them instant power.

It's amazing how the founders were able to write such simple words that even a 12 year old can understand them, but take legions of lawyers to "interpret" them.

Exactly. It's one of those conflict of interest things. Make laws so that only a lawyer/judge can "interpret" them instant power.

It's amazing how the founders were able to write such simple words that even a 12 year old can understand them, but take legions of lawyers to "ignore" them.

Fixed it for you ^