Iggyort

NY Dem pleads with Repub not to share confiscation plans

http://www.thecommen...scation_of_guns

The full list of proposals can be read below:

1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation o ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

Minions and the like under Cuomo and Bloomturd all need to get back on their meds. Now who really needs mental health checks? OMG! They are going to start a war, you watch...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I wish it was scary for them.

So much of the progressive, Left policies and agenda have to be done in secret, or pushed through immediately because these schmucks know that they wouldn't have the support of the people.

I hope that Emperor Cuomo has completely shot down any chances he would have in the future to be governor because that elitist has gone against the Bill of Rights and the people. I thought the people would have figured that out with Obama, too, but I guess they didn't

More and more I think the last election was fixed, if only in a few key states.

Is anyone really surprised by this? We all know that's the end game. It's only the delusional who write off confiscation and disarmament as paranoia. While they might now get away with it, it's definitely on their minds, and don't think for a second that they wouldn't do it if they had a free pass.

^^ McLaughlin for President!! How does he vote on other issues? F it, I don't care!

+7

That was a solid, truthful, and to-the-point speech. The depressing part is that he's aware the legislation is coming for the guns next.

Read this, politicians: if you begin confiscation, be prepared for a torrent of blood.

The sneaky politicians know it very well. They arent stupid. They are like vultures. Just like vultures, they will sit, wait for as long as they need to, They will slowly but surely put 2A to death by chewing at it bit by bit.

Trained as a pilot and in Business administration. Notice no law background.

I think that should be a requirement for politicians.

I agree. Every law professor/teacher, specifically constitutional law professors I have ever met seem to be opposed to the concept of personal freedoms and liberty, are in favor of government regulation, or outright oppose the constitution. It is almost like they study 'laws' and the constitution solely to find ways around it or to circumvent it. Of course I am not saying this is true with all, but just based on my personal interactions with a handful of the above type people.