DargZ

R-guns complete upper @ AIM Surplus - 429.95

The only way you have a chance at getting AR assemblies at AIM as of late is to be on their email notification list for re-stocking and then hope you're reading your email when the notification hits.

I had a Spike's upper I wanted last year, so I was on the email notification list for it. Got the email about 2 weeks ago and I happened to be sitting at my PC when the email arrived. I loaded up their site immediately and it was responsive and fast, but by the time I got the upper into a shopping cart and started the checkout process it started bogging down. Site timed out on me twice when trying to complete my order, but I made it. As soon as the order completed I went back to look at the upper and it was sold out. Don't know how much stock they had, but they sold out in about 5 minutes from when they sent out the emails.

The only way you have a chance at getting AR assemblies at AIM as of late is to be on their email notification list for re-stocking and then hope you're reading your email when the notification hits.

I had a Spike's upper I wanted last year, so I was on the email notification list for it. Got the email about 2 weeks ago and I happened to be sitting at my PC when the email arrived. I loaded up their site immediately and it was responsive and fast, but by the time I got the upper into a shopping cart and started the checkout process it started bogging down. Site timed out on me twice when trying to complete my order, but I made it. As soon as the order completed I went back to look at the upper and it was sold out. Don't know how much stock they had, but they sold out in about 5 minutes from when they sent out the emails.

I did the same thing Moday night with .223 from them, used 2 PC's and it took almost an hour to get one order to go through due to congestion and each page timing out.

I did the same thing Moday night with .223 from them, used 2 PC's and it took almost an hour to get one order to go through due to congestion and each page timing out.

so your the guy who is locking up the servers!!! lol!!!!