Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe

Remington® .22 LR Cabels's $23.95

I'm a newbe, so I dont know better. Why is remington 22lr golden bullet a bad ammo? I had no problem what so ever on my ruger sr22 pistol and m&p 15-22. Over 2000 rounds with no issues.

Because compared to some other 22 ammos it's dirtier and some have had problems with it in their 22 pistols. Then again, if it works for you and it's at a good price keep using it.

I put a 525 round box of this through my 15-22. I had 4 or 5 FTF's. I don't think the ammo was bad the gun was just very dirty when I tried firing them. The FTFs were some of the last few rounds I shot and the internals of the rifle were absolutely filthy dirty. If you don't mind the clean up this ammo is fine for range purposes.

Filthy ammo. The Ruger MKIII eats it up but my Sig 522 hates it. The cleaning is a ****. Lots of grit. Like someone threw some sand in the gun.

Even my bolt action Marlin hates it. Get all kinds of garbage flying

Back at your face. I still have more than two boxes left and feel like just leaving it on the range shooting bench with a sign saying free. But am afraid someone will sue me.

I used this stuff years ago and it was not so bad.