Destinydog

Anyone know how much My AR is worth

Considering selling, becuase i need the cash but i don't know what value to assign since i built if piece by piece over the course of time.

spec.

VTLOR lower

VTLOR upper

BCM BCG

Midwest industries free float Primary Arms scope

Lothar Walther 16" stainless barrel M4 profile. 1 in 9 twist. Round count is about 400.

Comes with

- Blind pinned PWS FSC030 ((You read that right!) compensator. This FS030 was orginally pinned on my AR-10 but I removed it, pinned it onto an adapter (to fit AR15 barrels) and finally pinned the whole shebang to the Lowther.

- YHM Specter gas block with gas tube attached. This is a two piece GB that is bolted together by 4 bolts on the underside, making it removable.

post-2406-0-98267100-1359210450_thumb.jpg

Honestly, whatever the market will bear. If you're looking to sell it on NJGF, then you probably want to price it "reasonably" (idk, $2K?), but if you are just looking to get the most $$ you can for it, I would put it up on gunbroker and let it ride. You will probably net a handsome amount for it, especially given the current situation.

Good luck with the sale!