intercooler

if you have a rail...and want a front vertical grip..

TL:DR

The government probably mislabeled, or changed their mind on the surplus status of these and are essentially recalling them stating the user agreement made before signing up and/or purchase.

Probably cost the tax payers triple just to try to get these $2 grips back. Now that I think about it.. the cost of the certified letter probably cost more than a grip or two.

Wouldn't worry to much about it. Friend of mine got a HEMTT on GovLiq and brought it home. Got letter latter stating same type of deal, please return to Uncle Sam. He sent a letter back saying come and get it and bring cash for it and expenses like shipping, titling, insurance, etc. Even gave them an itemized total. After about a month got another letter stating thanks but no thanks. They pulled all the rest from sale. Now he has one of the few that were sold more than doubling the price he paid. Gotta love this government. If you would be so kind to bring it to me, OK. If not, the hell with it.

Wouldn't worry to much about it. Friend of mine got a HEMTT on GovLiq and brought it home. Got letter latter stating same type of deal, please return to Uncle Sam. He sent a letter back saying come and get it and bring cash for it and expenses like shipping, titling, insurance, etc. Even gave them an itemized total. After about a month got another letter stating thanks but no thanks. They pulled all the rest from sale. Now he has one of the few that were sold more than doubling the price he paid. Gotta love this government. If you would be so kind to bring it to me, OK. If not, the hell with it.

Haha.. had to google..but why does one buy an oshkosh? :D

yup...all military surplus, so it's the good stuff

The vert grip is gonna be a knights armament i bet..

the light is a sopmod light, so its gonna be top notch

That's a very old light. Pentagon is no longer around because Surefire sued them out of existence. That 80 lumen light is big, heavy, and underpowered relative to what's available today. Look at the TLR1 lights. They got an upgrade and are now pumping out 300 lumens for about $100.