mattio41

Palmetto Armory.. Grab it

I got the confirmation email but I gave up waiting on hold on the phone so I am not positive. I have had several other orders from other companies for mags and ammo get cancelled after receiving a conformation email so I will not get my hopes up until I get a shipping confirmation.

If you got an order confirmation e-mail, then you will most likely get your order. I have placed a few orders from them since the beginning of the year, and like their site says they take 15 business days to ship. My MOE lower build kit I ordered on the 3rd came Monday. My PSA M4 SS12G2 Premium - 16'' CMV CL Stripped Railed Upper I ordered on the 13th is "in manufacturing" and I expect it to ship any day now. PSA is gtg.

They have a thread on arfcom where you can post your order number for status, but people will bash you if you don't wait 15 biz days from order date.

MC

If you got an order confirmation e-mail, then you will most likely get your order. I have placed a few orders from them since the beginning of the year, and like their site says they take 15 business days to ship. My MOE lower build kit I ordered on the 3rd came Monday. My PSA M4 SS12G2 Premium - 16'' CMV CL Stripped Railed Upper I ordered on the 13th is "in manufacturing" and I expect it to ship any day now. PSA is gtg.

They have a thread on arfcom where you can post your order number for status, but people will bash you if you don't wait 15 biz days from order date.

MC

Thanks for the info. I also have an ammo order in with them from about 10 days ago. Ordered a lower from Midwest PX tonight too. Now I just have to hunt down a LPK and BCG for a reasonable price. How much did you pay for the MOE kit?

Thanks for the info. I also have an ammo order in with them from about 10 days ago. Ordered a lower from Midwest PX tonight too. Now I just have to hunt down a LPK and BCG for a reasonable price. How much did you pay for the MOE kit?

Look at the lower build kits at Palmetto. I grabbed a Acs-l kit for $200 they were still in stock yesterday.

I just received a 20" CHF Gov't profile premium upper from Palmetto this week. Delivered 22 business days after I ordered it.

Haven't had it to the range yet, but will give a full range report when I do.

+1 for PSA's uppers.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/psa-20-hammer-forged-madness-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

I shot mine last night for the first time. PSA lower, PSA MOE lower build kit, PSA 16" SGS12 Madness upper and a YM Chrome BCG. Not one jam, misfeed or problem of any kind. The only thing I did before shooting it was lube the BCG and charging handle with balistol. I'm at my apartment in PA during the week so I was at the Easton Heritage Guild which is an indoor range, only 15 yards, but the range officer taught me how to zero my red dot. A blast to shoot an almost all PSA AR-15. Plus I got to "adjust" my stock and use 30 round mags :) Also, the walmart here has had American Eagle .223 in stock for the last few days. $8.07/20 3 box limit but I've been going 2x day.

MC

Good to hear... That's pretty similar to what I will have when I'm done. I will be using the same LPK and BCG but I will be trying out the NFA lower from Midwest PX with this build...

Only dilemma I will have once it's done is to sell it or keep it. I also have a Stag Model 2 and will be selling one of them to a buddy to fund another build and I'm not sure which one I should keep.