mattio41

Purchase Limits - What are you finding...

So was browsing around this morning, went to Midway, and they had Ar-Stoner 10 round mags in stock. they had them available last week, and you were limited to 2, so I bought them. Today, I tried to buy 2 more, and it wont even allow me to put them in my cart, and a message came up, that due to such high demand, they are limiting everybody, so there is a chance for all to buy. I did not expect that on a separate day, new order, that I would still be limited???

I know there are a lot of companies that are doing limits, such as PK-Arm, specifically says, only 1 upper or gun per month. But Mags???

Well, if anybody is interested, they were in stock as of 7:00 this morning, so if you want two, grab them while you can.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/388400/ar-stoner-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-10-round-with-anti-tilt-follower-stainless-steel-black

So was browsing around this morning, went to Midway, and they had Ar-Stoner 10 round mags in stock. they had them available last week, and you were limited to 2, so I bought them. Today, I tried to buy 2 more, and it wont even allow me to put them in my cart, and a message came up, that due to such high demand, they are limiting everybody, so there is a chance for all to buy. I did not expect that on a separate day, new order, that I would still be limited???

I know there are a lot of companies that are doing limits, such as PK-Arm, specifically says, only 1 upper or gun per month. But Mags???

Well, if anybody is interested, they were in stock as of 7:00 this morning, so if you want two, grab them while you can.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/388400/ar-stoner-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-10-round-with-anti-tilt-follower-stainless-steel-black

Did you try and clear your cache files and try again. May be able to order more. Maybe not but worth a try

Did you try and clear your cache files and try again. May be able to order more. Maybe not but worth a try

Actually I did just reset my whole browser last night. Maybe I should sign out, and see if I can order as a guest... Who knows. I was not really wanting 10 rounders, but for 14.00 a piece, I figured why not grab a few extra.

unless you have more items to add to your order, wouldn't the shipping charges raise the price a lot, being two shipments?

go cheap freight (snail Mail) its like 4.50 for the two. So yes, a little bit. But with such short supply out there of anything available. It's a small price to pay. But even if you add more to the cart, your shipping goes up proportionally, so your paying it either way. I wound up ordering 6 in total through 3 different emails I have as check out as a guest.

I wonder what the mailman is going to think when he is delivering mail for my Dog though.... =)

Or you could just order the 2 like you are supposed to. That way things stay in stock for everyone. Hoarders are helping drive the prices up. Magazines will be coming back into stock when the manufacturers can catch up.

A quick Background: I bought my first AR, just before Newton, and was out of the country from the 18th to the 6th. And as you are aware, everything was gone by then. So besides the one 10 rounder it came with, these are the only other ones I have. And for that matter. Anything I have found available, I have posted for all to go get.

So, Call it what you will...

A quick Background: I bought my first AR, just before Newton, and was out of the country from the 18th to the 6th. And as you are aware, everything was gone by then. So besides the one 10 rounder it came with, these are the only other ones I have. And for that matter. Anything I have found available, I have posted for all to go get.

So, Call it what you will...

I'm not calling you out specifically. Saying people in general. You want to circumvent the rule they put in place by ordering some via a guest aka your dog then so be it. Whatever makes you happy.

go cheap freight (snail Mail) its like 4.50 for the two. So yes, a little bit. But with such short supply out there of anything available. It's a small price to pay. But even if you add more to the cart, your shipping goes up proportionally, so your paying it either way. I wound up ordering 6 in total through 3 different emails I have as check out as a guest.

I wonder what the mailman is going to think when he is delivering mail for my Dog though.... =)

Does Rover still have an AOL mail account?? :)

I'm not calling you out specifically. Saying people in general. You want to circumvent the rule they put in place by ordering some via a guest aka your dog then so be it. Whatever makes you happy.

Really hard to blame anyone for stockpiling when you see empty shelves wherever you go. I really can't say that I blame the OP for doing what he is doing. If you went to a shop, and they told you you could buy as many bxs of 9mm or 5.56 that you wanted would you only take the allocated 2 or 3 boxes? I doubt I would.

Does Rover still have an AOL mail account?? :)

No, She likes GMail better... hahahaha

But seriously, when you read articles like this. and you know there is nothing out there. You try to make sure you can get what you can. Because if the lights went out tomorrow, you would regret not doing so...

Yeah but the lights arent going to go off tomo and there is stuff starting to trickle in here and there. If you had no mags or 1 like you said, I understand a little more.

I just got my ar together last month. Still need an optic and more mags myself. I've got about 6 now which means I dont have to buy at the high prices we have right now. I can wait a year if need be.

Ammo, well thats another story.