gunguy1960

the solution to all our problems

Deputize every citizen who can lawfully own a gun now. Since leo exemptions would then apply to us lowly commoners every problem would be solved. We would not get benefits or pay, but would be able to buy a state approved badge which we would have to keep at home, like a hollowpoint bullet.

Deputize every citizen who can lawfully own a gun now. Since leo exemptions would then apply to us lowly commoners every problem would be solved. We would not get benefits or pay, but would be able to buy a state approved badge which we would have to keep at home, like a hollowpoint bullet.

Almost all the exemptions only apply only to full-time paid members of law enforcement organizations.

Almost all the exemptions only apply only to full-time paid members of law enforcement organizations.

I believe a sherriff in VT did this in his county and from what I read it means that every citizen must possess a firearm of some sort in case theyare called upon by the sherriff. I can't find the article on it but it was within the last few weeks I read this