hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

I have been vaping about a year and half and love it. I get my juice from ecblend online and have been very happy. Every few orders they send me a random flavor to try. Someone just opened a new shop near me in wanaque, but i have yet to make it in. The sign says they make their own juice. I have reduced the nic level slowly so i'm down to 0mg and feel great. I vape now when i want not need.

Just hopping back in here. A year ago (actually 1 year 2 months ago) I got an Ego setup. Long story short... I just didn't get the fulfillment from the Ego setup.

Moved over to a Innokin VTR last month... FAR better. Longer life, better vapor, better taste. (Using iClear30s's and Aerotanks for now.) While the VTR is great, built like a tank and has oodles of battery life, plus it's easy to replace... it's just a tad too big for carrying around all day (it weighs something like 14 ounces.).

So... I just took the plunge and pre-ordered a VaporShark DNA30 (Black with micro USb, not magnetic charger). I was thinking mech mod... but I really like the control of the variables. And the VS will still let me get into rebuilding, etc. (I'll put up pics when it gets here... they're saying the USB versions should ship 2/27.)

Now to figure out what RBA to buy... my local B&M (Good Karma in Fair Lawn) has Kayfuns and Cobra (clones) for decent prices... or do I get the Russian 91%... decisions, decisions.... hahaha! FYI... GoodKarma has some great juices... all made in-house. My all-day vape right now is their Magilla-Vanilla (banana vanilla.) 

Trying to bring this thread back to life here.  I have been using my ecig for about 3 months and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! I started small with a local setup with an ego from GorillaVapes.  I am now about to go get a mechanical mod (not 100% on which one yet) and I will either be dripping or getting the dripper tank.  Still learning this hobby watching videos and shoppnig online but also supporting local shops.  We should have our own thread for this btw!

They just opened a new place n 22 in greenbrook that is the only local shop I've been to that isn't a complete rip off. Really nice guys and they have some good juice , I've got cherry limeade right now and it's tasty. I was eyeing up some of their mechanical mods but I just got my new variable in a few weeks ago

yza5uqaj.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

Pat, u ever been to Vaps on Findern Ave? I just saw this place the other day across from Burger King

No I haven't and I was just near there yesterday making a delivery. I'll have to check it out

I am looking into a Mechanical Mod and startting to Drip.  Those rebuildables are awesome, the flavor is AMAZING and the clouds are insane!  I have tried frneds VV/VW mods and I like the mechanicals better.  If you have not tried dripping you should ask someone... The other day I tried a friends drip and it tasted like a bowl of fruit loops it was AMAZINGGGGGGGGG. 

So far every vape shop that I've visited in the NJ area kind of sucks and has very limited selection, especially with juices. I'm kind of spoiled as when I travel down south for work (GA, SC, etc.) I've found some really awesome shops. Some of them even sell their own custom made juices that they can mix for you right on the spot. One place in Atlanta that I visit every time I travel there is called VapeRite and they also sell their juices online. Definitely worth checking out either in person if you're in the Atlanta area or online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They just opened a new place n 22 in greenbrook that is the only local shop I've been to that isn't a complete rip off. Really nice guys and they have some good juice , I've got cherry limeade right now and it's tasty. I was eyeing up some of their mechanical mods but I just got my new variable in a few weeks ago yza5uqaj.jpgthis signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

I checked that Green Brook shop out recently and was really disappointed. Their juice selection was terrible and they're overpriced on hardware they had in stock. You can find much better pricing online. SureVape's in South Jersey has awesome pricing on hardware. Since they are in NJ you get free USPS shipping in 1 or 2 days to your door.

Some of the best suppliers I've found for excellent juices online: Vape Dudes, Good Life Vapor, Alien Visions (I love Boba's Bounty!), Five Pawns (expensive, but awesome quality!) and VapeRite.

Just got done at 9 South in Toms River (on 37 East).  Greeted as I walked in, helped immediately, questions answered, They built me an iGO attomizer with dual coil.  They did my wrap and everything.  Then after everything was bought they mixed my juice for me too.  They have a flavor book and literally you pick whatever you want and they make it fresh in front of you.  Pretty good experience, I will go back!

I've got the protank 3 which seems to be the same thing but without the air flow controller and it's like $18. I love it

I think the new coils are different in some way.. I am running 15w without any dry or burnt taste.. 

I think the new coils are different in some way.. I am running 15w without any dry or burnt taste..

Last line from that link. I know I can also use the single coil unit from a protank 2 or another compatible one since I had a few left over.

I run mine at 6 volts

Where is good to learn about these? Just getting into cigars and not sure if I want to deal with the lingering smell afterwards.

here's one sight with a lot of info but it's really not all that complicated. depending on where you are located the best thing to do is go to a knowledgeable shop and see the different pieces in person.

here's one sight with a lot of info but it's really not all that complicated. depending on where you are located the best thing to do is go to a knowledgeable shop and see the different pieces in person.

I'm in Edison. trying to decide if I should invest in a cape or a humidor lol. I do like the cigars but have no need for the nicotine. I'm not a regular smoker. there is also the health hazards that come with them. And I'm really just getting into them so I'm not sure which way to go.

I'm in Edison. trying to decide if I should invest in a cape or a humidor lol. I do like the cigars but have no need for the nicotine. I'm not a regular smoker. there is also the health hazards that come with them. And I'm really just getting into them so I'm not sure which way to go.

I'd check out mad vapes in greenbrook on rt 22. they will take the time to walk you thru the benefits and all the different systems you can invest in. eventually it can get pretty in depth with rebuilding your own atomizer and mechanical mods. basically you will have a "mod" which is the battery and what will control the power that goes to your heating element "atomizer" which is contained in what will also contain the juice. there are all different ways to store the liquid and heat it but the most popular would be cartomizers which is a tank with a removable heating element inside. start looking at some faqs and websites and then go look at some pieces in a shop.

I'd check out mad vapes in greenbrook on rt 22. they will take the time to walk you thru the benefits and all the different systems you can invest in. eventually it can get pretty in depth with rebuilding your own atomizer and mechanical mods. basically you will have a "mod" which is the battery and what will control the power that goes to your heating element "atomizer" which is contained in what will also contain the juice. there are all different ways to store the liquid and heat it but the most popular would be cartomizers which is a tank with a removable heating element inside. start looking at some faqs and websites and then go look at some pieces in a shop.

Thank you kind sir.

Went to see the guys at Madvapes. picked up the Smok Tech eGo RBC starter kit. Some Mad Toro and some Root beer to start.

http://www.madvapes.com/smok-tech-ego-rbc-starter-kit.html

Went to see the guys at Madvapes. picked up the Smok Tech eGo RBC starter kit. Some Mad Toro and some Root beer to start.

http://www.madvapes.com/smok-tech-ego-rbc-starter-kit.html

awesome man you will love it. it will become an addiction greater than nicotine

If you want another ego battery that's the next size up and has the adjustable wattage I'll trade you for some 22 or 9mm. Its green

Which battery is it? Not sure what the adjustable wattage would do for me yet. And I wish I had some 22 lol. How much 9mm?

I see what you mean greater than a nicotine addiction. I have 0mg nicotine lol. But I find myself looking forward to vaping lol

Which battery is it? Not sure what the adjustable wattage would do for me yet. And I wish I had some 22 lol. How much 9mm?

I see what you mean greater than a nicotine addiction. I have 0mg nicotine lol. But I find myself looking forward to vaping lol

I've got a few batteries and one mod I'd part with. all are in good shape but the itaste mvp only works with the outer threads (ego style) .

2 ego I believe 1200mah adjustable wattage from 3.2-4.8

tiny ego with I think a 450mah battery

innokin itaste mvp 2200mah mod with adjustable wattage and voltage.

the benefit of adjustable powers is that depending on the juice and the resistance of the atomizer you can fine tune the vape for better taste and vapor production Posted Image

For more info just jump on Youtube man!  There is a TON of videos showing you absolutely everything about vaping!  I stepped up from an eGO to a mechanical mod (uses an 18650 battery and works basically like a flashlight.)  I have an iGO-W drip tip with dual coils for dripping.  I have decent sized holes and the air flow is perfect.  I am not sub ohm yet but may be upgrading!  I am down to either 2mg or 0mg depending on he flavor (with dripping some of the ones with nic are too heavy) but I love it!  This thing produces some clouds and the flavor is insane!