hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

Have you tried eCigs?? Well the o Ed bought in Wawa, Quickcheck, Walmart are one thing, but the real ones can duplicate a light cigarette to big health cigar. I switched, to eCigs at the beginning of the year on the advice of a member of the forum. All I can say, is my emergency pack of smokes went into the garbage, and the cigars, well I'll have them in my range bag, and plan on giving all of them away to anyone who wants them. This is probably one of the best things I have done in this regards other than completely quitting everything, but vapor smoke that I do know, I can run up dozens of flights of stairs and not feel winded, I can still feel the sensation of smoking, while the commercial ones don't do that.

So if you smoke and thought about quitting, but still enjoy smoking, let me know, I'll put up a few places to check out and you can take it from there.

To note, I may be an X-smoker, but I will never be one of those, keep smoke away from me types, but because of a friend here, my wife and kid will be dealing with me for a bunch more years than they originally anticipated. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, very good for you sir!

I have one in the car and one at work, both didn't work for me. My reason is that IT DOESN'T END, so I don't know when to stop puffing, hahaha. I tried it for a solid 10-11 days just didn't work for me.

I bought my PV on 11/21.... I've been smoke free since.

I used to be a slave to smoke breaks at work... Always watching the clock. Now I puff away at the mill or lathe, sitting at my bench, looking for parts... I always keep it in my pocket.

I vape almost every where, and pitty smokers bracing the cold. I wouldn't smoke inside my house, now I am kicked back in the couch vaping as I type this.

Here's a shot from work..

post-5695-136011903894_thumb.jpg

post-5695-136011908124_thumb.jpg

Here are two tips I made

With the thousands of flavors and varying nicotine levels, half the fun is trying everything out.

I have built two mods since I've started, both are variable voltage and wattage. I rewind my own coils, and plan to start making my own juice soon.

Just realize that this is also under attack. There is a bill in legislation now that will give the FDA full control over ecigs and ejuice. Sign the petition please!!

All three of my hobbies are under attack at the same time. Firearms, reptiles and electronic cigs.

I bought my PV on 11/21.... I've been smoke free since.

I used to be a slave to smoke breaks at work... Always watching the clock. Now I puff away at the mill or lathe, sitting at my bench, looking for parts... I always keep it in my pocket.

I vape almost every where, and pitty smokers bracing the cold. I wouldn't smoke inside my house, now I am kicked back in the couch vaping as I type this.

Here's a shot from work..

post-5695-136011903894_thumb.jpg

post-5695-136011908124_thumb.jpg

Here are two tips I made

Nice drip tip is that for 510 and can you make me a tip that looks like ammo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Check out vapesdudes.com if you place an order after they reset the daily limit, there is a 40% off for first time customers.

Heathersheavenlyvapes.com

Madvapes.com

And a bunch others. Depending on where you live. There's a good spot in tuckerton... 9SouthVapes. They make their own juice on site, and are good people. I took the 1.5hr ride to go there and get setup from the beginning. I got my girlfriend an ego-w with the pen cap tip, and I picked up a vision spinner with a vivi nova atomizer. And an ego passthrough for road trips.

Where are you located?

Have you tried eCigs?? Well the o Ed bought in Wawa, Quickcheck, Walmart are one thing, but the real ones can duplicate a light cigarette to big health cigar. I switched, to eCigs at the beginning of the year on the advice of a member of the forum. All I can say, is my emergency pack of smokes went into the garbage, and the cigars, well I'll have them in my range bag, and plan on giving all of them away to anyone who wants them. This is probably one of the best things I have done in this regards other than completely quitting everything, but vapor smoke that I do know, I can run up dozens of flights of stairs and not feel winded, I can still feel the sensation of smoking, while the commercial ones don't do that.

So if you smoke and thought about quitting, but still enjoy smoking, let me know, I'll put up a few places to check out and you can take it from there.

To note, I may be an X-smoker, but I will never be one of those, keep smoke away from me types, but because of a friend here, my wife and kid will be dealing with me for a bunch more years than they originally anticipated. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What kind of setup are you using?

How many people have you converted?

I love how much better I fell after converting over.

People always ask me when I plan to quit vaping, I tell them I don't plan to quit.... I found a healthy alternative.

I'm in sussex county

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I am a completely different world apart from everyone else on this forum. I was going to say if you were local I have some juice you could try, you could get an idea of different flavors and pg/vg ratios.

Have you tried eCigs?? Well the o Ed bought in Wawa, Quickcheck, Walmart are one thing, but the real ones can duplicate a light cigarette to big health cigar. I switched, to eCigs at the beginning of the year on the advice of a member of the forum. All I can say, is my emergency pack of smokes went into the garbage, and the cigars, well I'll have them in my range bag, and plan on giving all of them away to anyone who wants them. This is probably one of the best things I have done in this regards other than completely quitting everything, but vapor smoke that I do know, I can run up dozens of flights of stairs and not feel winded, I can still feel the sensation of smoking, while the commercial ones don't do that. So if you smoke and thought about quitting, but still enjoy smoking, let me know, I'll put up a few places to check out and you can take it from there. To note, I may be an X-smoker, but I will never be one of those, keep smoke away from me types, but because of a friend here, my wife and kid will be dealing with me for a bunch more years than they originally anticipated. ;) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:drinks:

I'm guessing you converted him?

Cheers to you sir!

Wasn't try to but really happy Harry gave it a try.

I got a ton of people asking me questions about it while shooting at steel and USPSA.

I hear "What the F@#% you smoking?" and "That thing looks like a light saber" several times a day.

Vape on Brotha!

Zmax?

Yep. Segeli Zmax. I love this thing but i dropped it yesterday and knocked the center post loose. Now it's all wobbly.

Thinking about trying the eVic next.

This sh1t is costing me as much as shooting.

Wasn't try to but really happy Harry gave it a try.

I got a ton of people asking me questions about it while shooting at steel and USPSA.

I hear "What the F@#% you smoking?" and "That thing looks like a light saber" several times a day.

Vape on Brotha!

Haha I get my balls busted all the time. That is until smokers see that my vapor clouds dwarf their smoke clouds. Then it changes to " what the hell Is that thing?"

Its funny when I'm talking to someone and I pull it out of my inside coat pocket and take a big drag and blow it to the side.... They look at me like I'm smoking a bomb... Then the questions start.

Glad to see I'm not alone on here!

Vape on!

Analog cigarettes are a thing of the past.

Yep. Segeli Zmax. I love this thing but i dropped it yesterday and knocked the center post loose. Now it's all wobbly.

Thinking about trying the eVic next.

This sh1t is costing me as much as shooting.

If your trying to save huge amounts of money and make a nice chuck, pm me. I work directly with the manufacturers and get these things at cost. I can get the evic for $45. I get ego kits with two batteries, case, charger and needle bottle for $13.

I usually sell the ego kits for $50

After shipping I get 10 kits for $22 each. They sell them in stores and online for $65+ I'm still offering an aggressive price, and paying for mine.

Thank You for posting this. I switched to vapeing back in April, haven't had a stinky since, after a pack a day for 26 years. Feel so much better. Been using an EGo twist with the clear cartomizers. Getting most of my juice from Altcig.com lately.

If your trying to save huge amounts of money and make a nice chuck, pm me. I work directly with the manufacturers and get these things at cost. I can get the evic for $45. I get ego kits with two batteries, case, charger and needle bottle for $13.

I usually sell the ego kits for $50

After shipping I get 10 kits for $22 each. They sell them in stores and online for $65+ I'm still offering an aggressive price, and paying for mine.

:yahoo:

I'm going to fill your inbox with PM's tomorrow.

We gotta talk son!