Handyman

What Should We Trade?

I guess you reckon being eloquent and polite has served us so well through the years?

Hear this liberal media: A civil war is coming. It is being forced upon us by your liberal buddy legislators. If you do not immediately leave our civil rights alone, you will see the saddest days since the 1860s.

The blood is on your hands.

Im sure your a nice respectable guy. So what is your plan of attack? You do have a plan of attack right? I know your smarter than to think you are just going to stand out in the street and yell "come on everybody lets revolt" and think hundreds of thousands of people will join you. Right? Stop acting like a damn fool your making us all look bad.

There is apparently no reasoning and this type of thinking, in my opinion, has led us right to the point we are at right now. I guess I am not shocked that the Nazi persecution of the Jews and there wholesale murder at the hands of the people of Germany and it's government, has arisen yet again. Yet you reaffirm my point.... Precisely due to the last 20+ years of firearms activism failures. Stop looking to next week next month next year...think generationally........ Do you have children? Grandchildren? Sons? Daughters? Do they KNOW about firearms? Do they KNOW how to shoot? Are they interested in the shooting sports, or just owning firearms? Do they KNOW the price of freedom that has been paid by the citizens of this nation...have YOU spoken to them about it, or do you let the 'schools' do it.? If you can answer that you do have family but you have failed to teach them about firearms, or how to shoot, or the price of freedom. You are part of the problem....and that problem getting fixed begins with us. As an aside I had to correct a friend of my daughters at a recent band function who was pontificating how bad American was about dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. One he had no idea that there were fair military targets....and he had no idea of the Baatan Death March, Nanking etc... EDUCATION is the key for our success....

Yes I agree education is the key to success with many things, including this....

But sadly the fight has come NOW, it's at our doorstep. Not in 10 years when this young generation is old enough.

What should we do, expect the gov to give us back our rights in 10 years when the next generation fights for it? Once things are gone, they are GONE.

On a sidenote, I grew up in an urban environment, In my public school, we were taught that republicans were greedy rich people, not wanting to share anything.... Also that the 2A was about hunting and forming an army to protect our borders from invasion. No mention of tyranny there. I'm being as serious as can be, ask any student of an urban public school what the 2A is about, or about both political parties, and your jaw will probably drop.

Luckily I was educated by my immigrant father who suffered at the hands of communists to the real meaning of the 2A.

I feel the need to point out about the whole "shall not be infringed" part the following:

I don't advocate that we go around shouting this, I agree that this will alienate, however I believe that this must be our inner motto. No compromise. We have given up enough already over the last 40+ years, heck, even back to the NFA.

all this will be moot once i get my time machine operational.

On a lighter note,I ask that your first mission is to return to the year 1776 and bring back some political leaders who put America and her Constitution, FIRST! Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Henry, etc. would be a good start.

On a lighter note,I ask that your first mission is to return to the year 1776 and bring back some political leaders who put America and her Constitution, FIRST! Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Henry, etc. would be a good start.

Won't work. Libs will claim that they cannot properly interpret the Constitution.

Im sure your a nice respectable guy. So what is your plan of attack? You do have a plan of attack right? I know your smarter than to think you are just going to stand out in the street and yell "come on everybody lets revolt" and think hundreds of thousands of people will join you. Right? Stop acting like a damn fool your making us all look bad.

Have no fear, Sport. I can handle what I need to handle.

I want to call the liberal bluff on their agenda. They claim they want to reduce gun violence. On their current course, they will greatly increase gun violence and if they have an ounce of intelligence, they know it. It isn't about violence, it is about control.

Have no fear, Sport. I can handle what I need to handle.

I want to call the liberal bluff on their agenda. They claim they want to reduce gun violence. On their current course, they will greatly increase gun violence and if they have an ounce of intelligence, they know it. It isn't about violence, it is about control.

Yes that's all this current gun-control situation is about..... CONTROL

If it wasn't about control, they would go after handguns first since that would account for weapons used in 99% of crimes.