Sign in to follow this  
jds560

Can anyone recommend a good handgun that ammo is plentiful for?

With 9mm being all but nonexistent unless you want to pay a huge premium, I've begun to scour the web for ammo that's plentiful. I've noticed a lot of .357sig, .380auto, and 9x18 makarov. The prices are on par or lower than 40s&w for all of them. Is there a real standout ~$500 semi auto that accepts these rounds. I really want to use my next permit on something I can shoot regularly to improve, because there's not much to feed my CZ with. I can think of a few like the Glock 32, but they're all expensive.

I have had no issue for my .40's & .45's, I just bought my first 9mm yesterday, and is currently in the NICS check out line. I had been accumulating 9mm over the past month, but that has mostly been for the safe "Round Count", and will most likely just buy some ammo at the ranges.

Although, I did see the other day, some factory reloads that were available, but you have to be quick when the opportunity presents itself.

Maybe you should look to get a .22lr upper for your CZ. The Kadet Kit is hard to find and pricey, but simple to install you can blast all day long at a fraction of the cost of 9mm.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/407/products_id/31192