MeanderingCuban

Stop buying guns and ammo now!!

Maybe I'm nuts and you guys will call me stupid but...I think that firearms companies are very quietly in favor of lower capacity magazine laws nation wide and perhaps weapons "bans". Read my facebook post below. It's not enough that the companies say they support us and the Second Amendment they need to SHOW US that they truly support us. Remember they are in the business of making money not supporting anyone.

"We the people need to stop asking the firearms manufactures to boycott LEO's and states that pass new gun laws. Most companies will not listen because WE will continue to buy their products and their newly reworked lower capacity magazines etc..I bet they will not support us by giving us new magazines.

What WE need to do is boycott those companies that will continue to sell their products to States and LEO's. We the private firearms consumers are their main revenue stream and we the consumer are the main revenue stream of gun shops. If we stop purchasing from SIG, S&W, Remington, Beretta, Federal etc. until they support us by not selling to States and LEO's then they will put serious pressure on the States to repeal these laws. The firearms manufactures and shops stand to make a ton of money off these new laws as we now have to purchase new magazines or have them modified. As a matter of fact I will put money on it that they will not modify or make new lower cacaity magazines, they will say it is too difficut and the only option is to purchase a new gun. Dry them up NOW.

I for one will no longer purchase any products from these companies. Remember folks volcanoes erupt from the bottom up and we are the magma under pressure. Hit the gun and ammo makers where it hurts and they will help us. They are all about money and they stand to make a mint off of us so it is in their best interest to that these laws pass. DO IT NOW. Write the manufactures and stop buying any ammo and guns.

I dont think the nra would fair well if all gun control came to a screetching halt either. Did you ever think the nra comes up with some of this bs legislation just so they can stop it? Theres alot of money in this stuff.

There is a lot of money in making money off of us. I think maybe we need to stop and take a look at who is profiting from all of this and ask why they are profiting. Lets be honest, many people are stocking up on ammo and firearms in case the government turns on us. All well and good, but does anyone truly think they can take on an Boeing AH-64 Apache with their AR 15 or semi auto shotgun? If you do good luck. The bottom line the gun industry is about making money and new regulation and panic makes these companies money. They will say the "support" us but the truth is they will only support us if we can pay for it. Go ahead call any firearms manufacture and ask them if they will send you a free ten round magazine because they "support" us.

There is a lot of money in making money off of us. I think maybe we need to stop and take a look at who is profiting from all of this and ask why they are profiting. Lets be honest, many people are stocking up on ammo and firearms in case the government turns on us. All well and good, but does anyone truly think they can take on an Boeing AH-64 Apache with their AR 15 or semi auto shotgun? If you do good luck. The bottom line the gun industry is about making money and new regulation and panic makes these companies money. They will say the "support" us but the truth is they will only support us if we can pay for it. Go ahead call any firearms manufacture and ask them if they will send you a free ten round magazine because they "support" us.

First off this shows we the people have been regulated to to the point of little competition. However, Second, I'm a firm believer that those fighting for something they believe in should not be underestimated. Also, if half of the known gun owners took arms that's 50 million people also ex military and still most military abiding by the constitution. Look at these terrorist dopes in Afghanistan they knocked out the Russians and we're still over there fighting them. I'm not belittling our military as it is by far the best in the world but just proving a point that this ain't over but sadly it has not yet begun.