SkiingGunMonkey

Where to get barrel threaded

Not to take anything away from the gentleman mentioned above, but the MT6400R uses a proprietary barrel nut wrench. You might want to ask him if he is equipped to work on them.

If not, Adco does. They threaded, pinned and welded brakes on both of my 6400R's and did an outstanding job. More expensive though.

Not to take anything away from the gentleman mentioned above, but the MT6400R uses a proprietary barrel nut wrench. You might want to ask him if he is equipped to work on them.

If not, Adco does. They threaded, pinned and welded brakes on both of my 6400R's and did an outstanding job. More expensive though.

Good point. I'll be surprised if he's not equipped. He was the armor for his PD before he retired from the force.

Did you just ship them your upper? How much did it run if you don't mind me asking?

Did you just ship them your upper? How much did it run if you don't mind me asking?

For a disassemble/reassemble (to remove the barrel), cut/thread, pin/weld, abd return shipping I think it was $130. Like I say, more expensive than the guy mentioned above. Adco does incredible work and very quick turn around.

They do have the correct tools, and the experience to work on the 6940/6400R.

http://www.adcofirea...m/shopservices/