jto966

BAD DEAL (lol) .22LR - 5000 rnds - $700

I saw another site on this page - TARGETSPORTSUSA hell going to keep a look out for them because they were out but previous price was $0.07 per round.. I think I'm going to amend the title of this.. or delete it.. I'm soooo embarressed.

I saw another site on this page - TARGETSPORTSUSA hell going to keep a look out for them because they were out but previous price was $0.07 per round.. I think I'm going to amend the title of this.. or delete it.. I'm soooo embarressed.

As crazy as it is...mqyne someone needs it and will pay it. That's there choice.

Yes,, and I'm still laughing,, at first I "thought" it was a deal, but as I stated I've been looking for .223/5.56 so much I got distracted.

So I updated the TITLE and to me it's just funnier.

BUT I did goof!!

When I originally posted the title read -

.22LR - 5000 rnds - $700

Sorry everyone.. moderator you can delete..

OMFG... The FUUUUDDD. Someone pinch me, i don't believe people are that retarded. Oh wait...

Well there is one thought to remember here, there are a huge amount of gun ranges across the country that have 0 stock of ammunition right now. .22LR is the most popular caliber in the country and ranges need to depend on it to keep things going. I have been selling some stuff on gun broker and was contacted by a guy who did own a range and wanted to know if I had more of one calliber I was selling because he has a shope and customers/range are customers are demanding.

Well there is one thought to remember here, there are a huge amount of gun ranges across the country that have 0 stock of ammunition right now. .22LR is the most popular caliber in the country and ranges need to depend on it to keep things going. I have been selling some stuff on gun broker and was contacted by a guy who did own a range and wanted to know if I had more of one calliber I was selling because he has a shope and customers/range are customers are demanding.

Wouldn't he have to then increase the price even more to make a profit... i get what your saying and it's a hard place to be in right now, personally, manufactures should be throwing these ranges a bone, instead of CTD and alike getting filthy profits.

Of course but people seem to be willing to pay, look what the local NJ ranges are charging for ammo,a single box of 9mm costs nearly $40.00 and the ranges by me are busy all week, and the weekends you can forget at least at shoreshot.