El-Groucho

Colorado has fallen

NC is a HUGE state. I don't think its going to fall that quickly.

The coastal counties NC where the retirees live are solidly Republican. The state itself is becoming more red, not less. The lefties love all the "free stuff" here in NJ. They don't want to leave.

Have to pay attention to the recall efforts in CO. NJ has recall of public officials and CO could be the benchmark on how to get it done. Waiting until Nov is an option but getting the people to organize and reaching out to those don't care enough to vote are the ones we need to get on our side.

I heard a rumor that Magpul was considering moving to PA. Who's up for factory tours? LOL! Can Hershey's make PMAG shaped chocolate bars? Don't skimp out on the 20rd bar. I want the full 30. :)

No joke, Hershey's could probably modify their machinery to make absolutely anything. Their automation and mold making capabilities are surpassed by no one. The actual tour of their production operations does NOTHING to show their capabilities!

Chocolate pmags could be useful and delicious!