AlexTheSane

Trying to justify a need for this...

I keep looking at this rifle/shotgun: http://eaacorp.com/p...o-shotgunrifle/

For the life of me, I can't imagine what I would do with it or why I'd need it.

I don't hunt. All of my shooting involves targets made of paper or clay.

I like the novelty of it and I have 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 with nothing to shoot it with.

Would love to read everyone's thoughts on it.MP94_centerfireweb.jpg

If you buy it, I imagine it will send most it's time in the safe esecially after your rounds are gone and maybe sooner. Honestly I would use the ammo in trade (plus cash you would spend on this) to get something you actually want and would use...

It would be better if it were 22LR... It would be good for larger game but a no go in jersey.. if it were 22 LR you could use it at wma's.

you would also be able to hunt with it in NJ if bird hunting leave the 22 LR empty..

If you were hunting with 22LR you could leave the shotgun side empty..

Wow you know I really like that for a fun, collector type piece that I would get a decent amount of utility value. 12 gauge and actually 7.62x39mm are two of my largest collections of ammo so it would be a great little util combo. I would probably want to put a reflex/red dot on it and am not sure thats possible. Nor do i like the price...if it was half price, I would surmsie it'd be a winner.

I'd get it in 12ga/.223 combo. You cant hunt groundhogs with it in NJ and if they pass the laws for next year you can use it for coyote/fox too. Would make a nice gun for coyotes since you would have the close range of the 12ga and the reach out and touch of the .223 for those dogs that don't want to come in close.

Wow you know I really like that for a fun, collector type piece that I would get a decent amount of utility value. 12 gauge and actually 7.62x39mm are two of my largest collections of ammo so it would be a great little util combo. I would probably want to put a reflex/red dot on it and am not sure thats possible. Nor do i like the price...if it was half price, I would surmsie it'd be a winner.

The price is what is stopping me. If it was under 500, the decision would be easier.