malice95

Finding Mags for my Sig handguns.. Where do you shop?

I bought a SIG P226 9mm and a P220 45. I'm looking to pickup 2-3 extra magazines for each.

15 rd and 10 rd respectively. Maybe an 8 for the p220 as well.

I searched for a couple hours on the net tonight, but noone has any stock.. few crazy

people selling them for $70 each. But none at the normal prices.

What websites do you guys recommend I keep an eye on?

Thanks,

Mike

As blksheep referred to CDNN sports carried a wide verity of Sig mags but the market being what it is, you just have to be relentless in your search unless you want to pay 3 times the MSRP. Also keep an eye on Slickguns and Gunclip depo.

Good luck.

A friend helped find me some 226 mags from a guy selling them on sigforum.com marketplace. Otherwise I was in the same boat as you. New gun, but couldn't find mags to run in games with.

Give the forums a try, maybe place a WTB ad. Seems lots of folks in other states went out and bought a ton during their state's ban scare, and as anti-gun bills get knocked out of their respective state's legislators, they want to sell off their excess stock.

Cdnninvestments.com usually has some things in stock. I have used them many times in the past.

They usually have decent pricing for good quality mags.

Just as a point of reference MecGar was the OEM supplier for Sig magazines. Usually can be found $10-15 the Sig packaged mags.

MecGar makes some of the best mags. There are others to stay away from - hmm might be a good sticky actually to writeup...