gunforhire

How The New Range In Woodland Park Began

Hello All,

I have been reading all of the great positive responses regarding the new range in Woodland Park.

I want to take a minute to recognize the man that started it all with this Vision, Thomas J O'Beirne.

Tom is the man that was instrumental from the beginning in the planning and design of this range on his property. Tom and his vision made all of this a reality and a year ago I stepped in and joined forces with him and the amazing journey began.

If not for Tom we would NOT be enjoying this facility in New Jersey today.

Again,

Thank you Tom.

Check out Toms page on the GFH site and see how many people it takes to turn a vision a reality with a great leader. http://gunforhire.com/vision-operation/

I first heard rumors of a range opening in Woodland Park a couple of years ago. Then when RTSP opened in Randolph a year and a half ago, most of us assumed that the rumors had been incorrect. Apparently, we had had two new ranges in the works simultaneously, truly a blessing for the shooting community.

Anthony had told me several months ago that the WP range would be amazing, but he gave me no indication that it was his project. I even asked him if GFH would have a presence at the new range, and he assured me they would. I guess he wasn't kidding!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new facility tomorrow morning. Can't wait to start putting some lead downrange, although it looks almost too nice for that!

Thanks for the backstory on the range Anthony. I read Tom's page and the guy had the vision, the desire, and a track record of success. That's a winning combo plus a lot of hard work. Both of you guys have done an outstanding job. New Jersey has been craving a facility like this for many years. Thanks for making your dream into a reality that we can all share and enjoy.

I signed up for a gold membership today. Was thinking of going platinum but in reality if I use the range three times a week it would be a lot. Wish I could shoot more but my daily schedule does not allow it at this time. If I could shoot everyday, I would.

Thanks for the backstory on the range Anthony. I read Tom's page and the guy had the vision, the desire, and a track record of success. That's a winning combo plus a lot of hard work. Both of you guys have done an outstanding job. New Jersey has been craving a facility like this for many years. Thanks for making your dream into a reality that we can all share and enjoy.

I signed up for a gold membership today. Was thinking of going platinum but in reality if I use the range three times a week it would be a lot. Wish I could shoot more but my daily schedule does not allow it at this time. If I could shoot everyday, I would.

If you go 3 times a week I think platinum would save you money and thats not including the no charge for guests.