SW274

Midway shipping

I used them recently. In expectation of ordering (more like hoping!) I sent them a copy of my FID and asked that they update my account to show it's on file. Also asked for an e-mail confirming my "good to go" status. They complied and did so rather quickly.

I suggest you send a copy of your FID to all the online firms you think you will purchase from but only if required. That way, you will be set up

When I ordered ammo, I was given two shipping options (UPS and FedEx) but that's not always the case. The cost difference was less than 2 bucks. The order came via UPS it was shipped quickly.

BTW.. If you order mags or anything small, they will ship them via UPS/USPS Mail Innovations. Essentially, UPS does the long haul and the Post Office takes over for the local delivery. I find it slows things down a bit but they are still one of the quickest shippers online.

Good luck,

Tom

I will give you Midwayusa has quick shipping. Out the door pretty fast. But, the shipping fees are getting a little out of hand. Went to buy something there recently and the S, H, I fee was 40.95 at checkout. Pretty damn high. Went to Midsouth Shooter Supply and they had same items shipped for 16.80 shipped. I'll wait two more days. Items were priced a little less at Midsouth also but not the factor here. I am beginning to watch Midwayusa's S, H, I fees a lot closer now. No, NRA round up was eliminated from the comparsion, strictly comparing shipping fees.

I will give you Midwayusa has quick shipping. Out the door pretty fast. But, the shipping fees are getting a little out of hand. Went to buy something there recently and the S, H, I fee was 40.95 at checkout. Pretty damn high. Went to Midsouth Shooter Supply and they had same items shipped for 16.80 shipped. I'll wait two more days. Items were priced a little less at Midsouth also but not the factor here. I am beginning to watch Midwayusa's S, H, I fees a lot closer now. No, NRA round up was eliminated from the comparsion, strictly comparing shipping fees.

Their shipping fees have always been among the highest for on line stores and I've questioned their break down on 2 occasions, the best answer I received was a feeble "we are competitive with other company's and we get it to you faster".

I only order from them if it the last resort.

Create an account, send a email to [email protected] with a copy of your FID & drivers license, and ask for your account to be updated. Good to go.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I did this the other day and received an email that I an good to go for ammo purchase. I just wish they got larger supplies in. They seem to sell out in seconds when something comes in stock.