Cowboy6373

Gunsamerica email warning Gun forums and bloggers

I received an email from Gunsamerica that warns gun forums and bloggers about liberal "shills" lurking on the sites. Below is the context of the email;

"Please be aware that there are what we call "Bloomberg shills" lurking in the comments of gun blogs and forums at present. It has been going on since before the election, and we first noticed it as far back as our January 8th, 2012 article "2nd Amendment Voters Should Vote Ron Paul." At first it seemed like fun because they got a lively discussion going, and many of our articles have over 400 comments just because of a few anti-gun comments peppered in by a shill here and there. But as more and more of them have come in, we have begun to realize that it is better to delete them. The anti-gunners have a plan, and that plan is to make gun people look stupid, heartless, and separate from the values of mainstream America. A recent "whistleblower" post about the Boston Marathon explosions is especially troubling. If you are part of a gun blog or forum, please don't allow this post to spread, and beware that more attempts to make 2nd Amendment defenders look bad are coming."

Lets keep a sharp eye out for this and put a stop to it immediately!!!

First of all, there is nothing surprising if they were. But if you all have been following these threads over the months, a number of us said watch what you say in an open forum. But people can't keep their pie holes shut.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

So let Mr see if I'm following this right: their theory is that there is a left wing conspiracy to bait right wing conspiracy theorists in order to make the right look crazy? My neck hurts from my head spinning to follow that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2