Onthejob13

NJ Legal AR on Gougebroker

Don't know if anyone is looking for one... let me rephrase... if anyone can afford one right now. But I was looking around for NJ legal pmags and this came across my search. M&P15 brand new with some mods. Guy is close to where I live but my firearm finances were diminished these past few months.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=336390500

And at that price, you don't even get all the accessories pictured unless you pay an *ADDITIONAL* $400...:facepalm:

The parts below that you see in the pictures will NOT be included. They are being sold seperately. If desired, $400 must be added to the package price:

-Magpul MBUS Gen2 Flip-Up sights

-Magpul CTR Enhanced Butt Stock (stock CTR butt stock included instead)

-Bushnell Trophy red/green t-dot sight

-Magpul Moe foregrip

-Yankee Hill Takedowns Pins (original pins included instead)

-Spikes Ejec. Port Cover (original port cover included instead)

-BCM Ambi Mod 4 charging handle (original charging handle included instead)

What makes me laugh most is if people got off their couch these guns are readily available. Cheyenne has Bushy's Colt's M&P's and a few others in stock ranging between $750-$1500 hell they had an SR5.56 when I put the nics check in for my newest purchase the other day

He might sell it, but this right here is the begining of what I have been waiting for.. You are seeing more parts and ammo stay in stock for longer periods of time.. Rifles on the shelves. The moment of reckoning is here for all the fear buyers and folks that had to have that 2k AR. I hope he doesnt sell and everytime he opens his safe he's reminded of the one or two other rifles he could have bought with the amount he overpaid.

I was in Cheyenne last week and they only had some off-brand ar's. The wife was looking at the pink mp15-22 but that was the only smith on the shelf. Must have gotten some new ones in.

I saw that pink one too. Kind of takes away from the "scary black rifle" concept, doesn't it? :fan: