Combat Auto

XDm-Competition for USPSA Questions

Yes, it is on the production list.

http://www.uspsa.org...ion-gunlist.php

Paddle holster is fine to start with. If you get into it and decide to shoot regularly, I would look into a Bladetech or Comp-tac. How many mags and mag holders do you have?

In production, you will be limited to 10 rounds in the mags and will be scored minor, regardless of caliber. Since it's a .45 you may want to consider limited 10 or limited, to get the benefit of major.

Yes, it is on the production list.

http://www.uspsa.org...ion-gunlist.php

Paddle holster is fine to start with. If you get into it and decide to shoot regularly, I would look into a Bladetech or Comp-tac. How many mags and mag holders do you have?

In production, you will be limited to 10 rounds in the mags and will be scored minor, regardless of caliber. Since it's a .45 you may want to consider limited 10 or limited, to get the benefit of major.

Thanks Buddy...It came with 3 13 round mags and a double mag holder - so I will have to get another mag holder...Yes, your right - will not shoot production...What happens if you shoot in L10 with a 13 round mag and mistakenly load an extra round in the mag - what is the penalty?

Thanks Buddy...It came with 3 13 round mags and a double mag holder - so I will have to get another mag holder...Yes, your right - will not shoot production...What happens if you shoot in L10 with a 13 round mag and mistakenly load an extra round in the mag - what is the penalty?

You will be put into open division.

Your going to want this, http://shop.powderri...35&categoryId=3 have it on one of my 5.25's maybe one day do it to my other. Love this trigger. so easy to install.

Thanks for the info! Do you have to "hand-fit" anything?

Had to send my XDm-C back to SA...Shot firt 150 rounds fine; next 50 nothing but out of batteries and failures to feed...Not especially accurate either...The SA rep didn't even give me a chance to "complain" - the return label was off to me in a jiffy (so +1 for SA!)...My first ever firearm return, and I have a decent set these days. 2-4 weeks est, turn around....If she is fixed up nice, will go for the home trigger-job next.