ogfarmer

Russian 7.62x54r 440rd Can 89.95-BAD DEAL!!!!!

Russian 7.62x54r 440rd Can 89.95 Availability: 992

http://www.usacsales...62x54r-ammo-can

It's in stock early and shipping now. It was originally posted they would be in next week

EDIT: CAUTION SHIPPING IS TOO HIGH, ITS A BAD DEAL!!!

Something is very strange or they are totally raping people...

When you first posted this, came out to $43.26 for a single case. Two cases were somewhere around $65...forget exactly how much.

I went and double checked shipping cost a second ago....now telling me $72.51 for shipping for one case...$109.90 for two cases...

just wait it will come up on SG, or aimsurplus any day

its available on classicfirearms for 109.00 but the shiping was 25 for me for 1 spam can. i have plenty already just posting what popped up

use to check when available

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/762x54/

http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=12

When you first posted this, came out to $43.26 for a single case. Two cases were somewhere around $65...forget exactly how much.

I went and double checked shipping cost a second ago....now telling me $72.51 for shipping for one case...$109.90 for two cases...

Check your carts inventory, seems like you might have too much in there

I even cleared my cart and started again. And then tried it in Internet Explorer just to verify it's not Firefox... Unless it just has something against my town...

NBD...I can hold off (and probably should...) If it were like $15-20 shipping, I'd have already ordered... I just wanna have more than 80-100 rounds for the Mosin around here...

I will be at Oaks show if anyone wants one PM me I'm leaving around 9, I will get there around 10:45ish and will check my phone thru out the morning. I plan on leaving there around 3. The catch is you need to be able to get to Hillsborough, Flemington, or Somerville area for pick up.

Their shipping prices are insane, I was going to grab 2 cans for my dad but saw that they wanted $65 to ship 2 cans!

Got 2 cans from SGammo about 2 weeks ago for the same price per can but shipping was only $25. IMO wait until Sgammo or AIM get them back in stock.