Sign in to follow this  
wooly bugger

AG email address

Does anyone know Jeffrey Chiesa's email? I've looked high and low and can't find it.

I am following the NJ2AS request to write an email to Loretta Weinburg to clarify how she funded the inappropriate visit to the hearings of the Newtown parents.

I'd like to copy the AG to request an inquiry into potential financial abuse.

Dear Senator Weinberg,

I was disturbed by the presence of the Newtown shooting parents at the recent Senate hearings on gun control. I found the interference of an out of state group in a discussion of our state's internal legislation inappropriate.

Furthermore, I found your attempt to reserve front row seats for them distasteful. I have to suspect that their presence was aimed at emotionally manipulating what should have been a dispassionate discussion on the merits of the proposed legislation.

Could you please clarify where the funds for their visit were obtained? I would hope that public funds were not used.

Sincerely,

Here is her contact information, didn't find an email or fax but you can always go through the NJ state leg website-

http://www.njleg.sta...BIO.asp?Leg=260

Loretta Weinberg

545 Cedar Lane

Teaneck, NJ 07666

Ph: (201) 928-0100

Does anyone know Jeffrey Chiesa's email? I've looked high and low and can't find it.

I am following the NJ2AS request to write an email to Loretta Weinburg to clarify how she funded the inappropriate visit to the hearings of the Newtown parents.

I'd like to copy the AG to request an inquiry into potential financial abuse.

He's looking for the AG's email not Loretta's

With the exception of the state legislators some state email address use the naming convention first dot last @ xxx.state.nj.us again except if it were John Smith, because there could be several John Smiths that *could* be first dot middle initial dot last @ xxx.state.nj.us. Now if it were Joe Blow at Transportation it would be [email protected].

On a side note some local governments use the same model. I was able to figure out our previous mayor’s email addy just by knowing the domain, I got a reply back from his BlackBerry, LOL. So if the above theory is correct his could be [email protected] so if you get a bounce back you know it was no good, no bounce means it probably went thru to him or his support staff… just a shot.

Sign in to follow this