Here is my favorite surplus gun to date! I love this thing it is the most accurate bolt gun out of the box I have ever shot. I had a leather stock extension with the Swiss cross to add to the uber coolness of my rifle. I also got an adjustable sight from a guy in Switzerland.  I plan to shoot a few matches with her soon! Just thought I would show some pic's.

post-2415-0-49833900-1369870316_thumb.jpg

post-2415-0-19485700-1369870326_thumb.jpg

post-2415-0-22905000-1369870336_thumb.jpg

post-2415-0-53294100-1369870345_thumb.jpg

I can understand the calibers thing. But man you are missing out! Just get one you wont regret it for a minute after you take it to the range once. I got this one from samco global. I paid extra for the pick of the litter and it was worth it. I may get another from this guy over at the swiss page http://theswissriflesdotcommessageboard.yuku.com/topic/12018/Many-K-31-rifles-for-sale#.UaaWnkCTiSo

Thats in really nice shape !!

I wanted one but then decided I didnt want to add anymore calibers 

I saw that one and looks nice in the pics also with the bayonet and clips/chargers its a good deal. if I was getting another right away I would jump on it

So I installed a set of rear fine adjusters from Switzerland and took her out to zero yesterday at the 200 yard line and this is what I got on a 12" target with surplus ammo. The one shot one the left was left over from sighting in and the other 5 are from a single string not bad for a surplus gun! Shot Prone with a USGI web sling. If you interested in using that type of sling you will need a Swiss 1911 barrel band they make it so the sling loop is under the rifle instead of the side. not bad for an out of the box surplus gun! I bet if I was a better shot and did some accurizing someone maybe not me could get MOA all day with this gun.

post-2415-0-47427500-1370100270_thumb.jpg

So I installed a set of rear fine adjusters from Switzerland and took her out to zero yesterday at the 200 yard line and this is what I got on a 12" target with surplus ammo. The one shot one the left was left over from sighting in and the other 5 are from a single string not bad for a surplus gun! Shot Prone with a USGI web sling. If you interested in using that type of sling you will need a Swiss 1911 barrel band they make it so the sling loop is under the rifle instead of the side. not bad for an out of the box surplus gun! I bet if I was a better shot and did some accurizing someone maybe not me could get MOA all day with this gun.

Awesome group.

Where did you get the fine adjusters? Which range to you shoot at?

I ordered one. Also ordered some surplus ammo. Aim has it in stock here:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A75Swiss&name=Swiss+7.5x55+GP11+174grn+FMJ+10rd+box&groupid=36

They come up every so often on ebay or the swiss board. Here is a link to an auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/KORREKTOR-SET-Swiss-SCHMIDT-RUBIN-K31-fine-adj-sight-adapter-ELEV-WIND-/370819073438

I shoot at Cherry Ridge in highlandlakes nj. When I have time lator I can give you more info on my source he runs the swiss rifle massage board sight. His name is frank and I will pm you his email address he takes PayPal and a great source of knowledge of all things Swiss rifle.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2