millsan1

Freedom Munitions 500 rounds 9MM $172.99

I've sent 500 down range at a couple local matches. Not one issue and surprisingly quite clean. I did get called out by the RO when one of the rounds seemed like a squib. It cleared the barrel and hit the target. Second to last target on the stage. At least I got a live practice run and a reshoot. Didn't help much though. My brain fell out of my head when I heard the beep.

That's a lot for reloads. I used to buy that same ammo from them at about $80 shipped. That's about 36 cents a round with shipping. Not a good deal in my eyes.

But, ther ammo I do own has shot flawless. When (if it ever) there ammo lowers in price I'll start buying it.

That's a lot for reloads. I used to buy that same ammo from them at about $80 shipped. That's about 36 cents a round with shipping. Not a good deal in my eyes.

But, ther ammo I do own has shot flawless. When (if it ever) there ammo lowers in price I'll start buying it.

I agree, last time I bough 9mm it was about 19 cents a round to my door, can't believe the price of ammo, and for the poster above you, heck I love to shoot matches, but if I was paying 26 cents a round for 9mm, I'd protest the reshoot. LOL

And yet again, someone posts to try to help fellow members and some feel it necessary to make negative comments. This is why I don't post deals. You guys are really awesome in the best way possible.

Nothing really negative. I thought people buying should at least know its not new ammo but reloaded and also gave my opinion on how good the ammo is.

We just got to watch the trolls posting nothing that has to do with this thread. Hint Hint.

I agree, last time I bough 9mm it was about 19 cents a round to my door, can't believe the price of ammo, and for the poster above you, heck I love to shoot matches, but if I was paying 26 cents a round for 9mm, I'd protest the reshoot. LOL

I was able to get it slightly cheaper than what it is now. Considering demand was high at the time and supply was completely non-existent, I didn't have any alternatives. Having my backorder delivery date being pushed later and later didn't help.

I will say that this Freedom stuff is super shiny. Cleaner than any of the factory stuff I've used. Like they ran this stuff through a buffer, it's so clean.

I concur with the option of just scoring it as is and take the 2 Mikes, but by the time I thought about it, the targets were already taped up. I always carried extra with me, but that day was EXTREMELY tight. Ended the day walking away with 3 rounds left. Super conservative shooting on the last stage.

Honestly, I'm glad the RO was watching for this stuff. I can tell when slow shooting if it's a squib, but when I'm under the clock, I may have not caught it unless it was clearly that light. I've had squibs before so I know what to look out for. Wasting ~$10 to be be safe is better than a blown gun and possible injury any day.

Love the sport and I want to make sure I keep doing it.