gleninjersey

EFGA VISIT WITH DamjanBlues

Is this a definite going on wed? If so I need a way to shoot my new shotgun as all I have is bird shot and I know the tactical range has no way to attach a target Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I ve attached pattern targets there before with some wire and string before to keep them hanging. Wasnt perfct but it did an ok job.

I ll be at EFGA on pistol probably around 2.30-3pm wednesday.

I like efga and not sure if I will go today I was suppose to work 4pm to 8 am but the staff to replace me has not shown up yet and I might get stuck till 4 pm even though triples are against company policy I can go on Wednesdays and Saturdays any time and mobdays Thursdays and Fridays I have to leave at 2 pm from the range

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Any pics fom the outing on Wednesday?  How many people made it out?

No pictures unfortunately. It was me and Ogfarmer there. The rest were unable to make it.

Do come to the Shotgun Shootout.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/58266-shotgun-shootout-july-14th-at-clinton-nj-wma/

No pictures unfortunately. It was me and Ogfarmer there. The rest were unable to make it.

Do come to the Shotgun Shootout.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/58266-shotgun-shootout-july-14th-at-clinton-nj-wma/

As long as I have my rental property (1 bdrm condo) all ready for new tenant I am going to try to make it.  Was over there spackeling and sanding a few hours Wednesday night.  Prepping the walls a few hours last night and have been painting trim for 4 hours today.  Just took a break to go to mass, grab some dinner and on my way back over now!  Guess where I'll be tomorrow.